• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Head Count

Kyra

Bells
I woud like to see how many members here at TBT still play animal crossing.

because i still do, what about you?

Occasionally, usually just to throw parties at my place on Wi-Fi. Or go to other towns.

I sold my DS and games to buy GH 3 and CoD4. I still have 60 bucks left, too.

Best decision of my life. Only Nintendo games I own are SSBM and AC, and I don't have a GameCube.

My WiFi is all messed up, apparently. Something about me having to update my card's ID or something...I dunno'.

Believe it or not though, I tried playing Wild World last night (since I'm sick, and all I could really do is play DS games)...though that didn't last long, and I ended up playing Tetris for like an hour. =P

Gengar said:
My WiFi is all messed up, apparently. Something about me having to update my card's ID or something...I dunno'.

Believe it or not though, I tried playing Wild World last night (since I'm sick, and all I could really do is play DS games)...though that didn't last long, and I ended up playing Tetris for like an hour. =P
That happened to me, and I had to transfer my wifi ID to my bro's DS. Then I waited a few weeks and it finally started working again. It was strange.

No I do not however every now and then there would be these "seasons" meaning a long period of time where I would start to play Animal Crossing: Wild World again but I don't see that happening again in the near future.

;)

I play AC:WW and AC now just to pick the Weeds, I don't play for much else, unless I was on DS to DS with my friend.

Back