• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Have you ever committed a crime?

Whooaaa Izzy o:
Hmm, I haven't committed a crime... But I stole some candy at the super market when I was grocery shopping with my mom at 6 years old xD

When I was younger I did a lot of shoplifting. I stole my food from the same grocery store every day without getting caught - we had very little food at home, so I tried to make sure that if I ate, it was at friends' houses or something I could obtain myself. I didn't always have the money to pay for it though, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Yes. Lots of times. I was even on crime stoppers once. That was a long time ago ( I was just a kid) and I'm not proud of how I behaved.

Yes. My hands are tied though. This is a public forum and I'd most likely be put on some sort of government watch list if I disclosed what it was.

No, and I probably never will.
Except.. maybe once I have.
But it was an accident.
OK, so when I was little, I went to Wal-Mart with my mother. She told me I could get some candy or whatever, so I did. I don't really remember exactly what it was to this day, I believe it was some Twizzlers. Anyways, I put it in my pocket, planning to take it out when we got to the pay line. Unfortunately for me, I have an extremely bad memory, so I forgot that it was in my pocket, and I walked out with it. When I got to the car, I searched my pocket, and sure enough, there it was. I cried for like 5 minutes, but I wouldn't tell my mom what the matter was because I was afraid that I'd get arrested.
im totally not regretting it to this day
ok maybe a little
dont judge me

Some of y'all are more rebellious than I would have ever guessed lol

I've been pulled over for speeding twice and gotten a ticket once and had to go to court and all that. I almost got in huge trouble for an MIP but I got really lucky and didn't get in trouble for it. But I speed all the time so that's about it for me

I've been on the internet and signed up for things before I was 13 and just lied about my age.
Said I was 18+ when I clearly wasn't.
Downloaded (still do lol) music, programs, movies, tv shows online for free.
I've went over the speed limit loads of times, at least 20km/hr before. I rarely drive AT the speed limit. It's at least 5-9km/hr over.
I've stolen money for the bus from my sister and never paid her back.
I jaywalk all the time.
I've done sexual stuff with a minor while I was not a minor. (full consent on both sides though!)

I was a bit of a 'rebel' in highschool but nowadays I'm a good girl 0:)

I've done sexual stuff with a minor while I was not a minor. (full consent on both sides though!)

I don't think that would hold up in court...

I've also done something else but im not gonmna say what it is or else people will hate me

yeah, i'm pretty sure genuinely liking pretty girls by britney spears & iggy azalea is a crime

I may have signed up for some stuff under-aged, but I've never stolen anything or been arrested. I'm just too scared to get in trouble with the law.

I don't know why people are lying about committing felonies like "I killed someone" or why they say they've done something really bad without being specific as if to appear rebellious yet too cowardly to say what they did. I don't think anyone would actually get reported or tracked down anyway.

I may have signed up for some stuff under-aged, but I've never stolen anything or been arrested. I'm just too scared to get in trouble with the law.

I don't know why people are lying about committing felonies like "I killed someone" or why they say they've done something really bad without being specific as if to appear rebellious yet too cowardly to say what they did. I don't think anyone would actually get reported or tracked down anyway.

I assumed they were joking, personally.

Back