• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

have you been banned before?

have you been banned before?

• yes

Votes: 23 16.5%
  • no

Votes: 116 83.5%

• Total voters
I've never been banned, and I don't really understand how the banning system works anyway. I've got two infractions though.

I've never been banned, and I don't really understand how the banning system works anyway. I've got two infractions though.

if im not wrong, you get banned if you ignore your first red warning and choose to do the same thing again. at least that was how i was banned.

No. I have gotten a few infractions though.

Lol no. I've never been banned from any source ever, unless it was Minecraft playing with my friends and getting banned for gigglez. lol.

iirc 3 infractions is a ban, but of course bans can also be handed out even without this, as is deemed necessary by staff (p sure this happened to me at least once)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure how to get banned/infractions.

be a terrible ****poster

get into heated arguments

etc

Last edited:
yes when I was new to the forums. I guess the mods assumed my fianc? and I were the same person due to us trading things between our accounts and having the same IP.

I think they probably should have looked into it before just plain banning us both... Hah oh welp.

Last edited:
Seems ironic aha.

No, not on this forum. I have once on another forum but I was an idiot back then and regret it all. But we all learn from our mistakes.

Never, I'm a good kid, promise. I don't think I ever had an infraction, I try to stay inside the rules.

Does the ban have to apply on to this site or any site?

If any site/game -- Yes.
If TBT -- No.

Back