• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Have an idea for your town flag yet?

Well, in City Folk I currently have the same flag I used on a billboard I set up next to the train station in Population Growing. The flag I have in WW, is the same flag I once used in City Folk. I hear that the flag at the train station is always the same as town hall.

I was planning to have my City Folk flag hanging on the wall in one of my mayor's rooms and use another design for the town flag.

I don't really have an idea for a town flag just yet, but even if i do i kinda suck at designing.
But IF i do manage to make a nice flag, i will make an office in my house where i will hang the flag on the wall too :)

I might have the irish flag at the start but then I would think of something better.

My town is called Sprout, so it will most definitely have a sprout in the middle.

I'm thinking about having the sprout be where the town tree would be, and I would have some of the villagers and I surrounding the little sprout. The drawing will be done somewhat childishly to ensure that it is a cute town. I will also try to incorporate my town fruit.

I don't typically do/care about own flags but I decided I wanted to try to make a pattern for one in new leaf. I'm gonna make mine a TARDIS as my town will have a slight doctor who reference/theme in it. Nothing all-out, just a few things here and there =)

In my town ID, i'm dressed as tennant :)

For town names, I've got: Sunspire, Sunburst, and Moonfall.

I have flags for each. Sunspire's is a sun with a triangle in it, Suburst's is a sun in the corner with its rays spreading out, and Moonfall's is a crescent moon on the grass at night. lol

I need to think of more names and pick one...

I found this on reddit. I want this as my flag. lkeQ6.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/116fpy/tom_nook_for_change_pattern/

I might create a heart flag to show others I really care about my town and the Beauty around it. Or whatever pop in mind.

Naming my town Konoha after Konoha in Naruto, so I'm going to use the Konoha symbol.

I'm going to make the symbol Green since Konoha roughly means leave, but I'm not sure about the background just yet.

I got this logo I made for my site that I going to see if I can make it a flag. going to use that pattern site cause I am not good at art.

Hmm, I kinda want to design something with a fleur-de-lis pattern.

I decided to make a town flag with my three favourite villagers(Biskit, Aurora and Melba) on it! In fact, i already made the design on Wild World!

I never have the default flag, it doesn't look nice in my opinion. I think I'll go with either the Triforce, a Fullmetal Alchemist character or the L letter from Death Note. I still haven't decided on a town name so who knows, maybe my flag will be based around that.

I plan on making my town quite decorative.

Back