• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Father's Day 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Hello everyone!

We are making a small return of the Father's Day Carnation flower collectible today in the TBT Shop for a limited time. To give newer users who do not already own one a fair chance first, the item will be set to Unique temporarily until 11:00AM Pacific Time. At that time, any remaining stock will be available to everyone.

171.jpg

Go call your dad!

Thanks for the shop update and for reminding me that it’s Father’s Day, I totally forgot 😅

oooh that's neat! I don't need it but it's nice to offer the opportunity :3

also @*The Oakboro Mayor* didn't you want one at some point
(side note you're impossible to ping without writing your full name because of the asterisk at the start, i copy/pasted it bc im lazy dlkdnsjdkks)

Happy Father's Day! 🥰 Hope those that are looking for the collectible are able to nab one.

Met mine for a walk this morning. Also got him some of his favorite golf balls and a copy of Aira, a book that looks to be a great read.

Going to be 28 degrees today so a BBQ may be on the horizon.

Happy Father's Day to those celebrating today <3 (we do in November in Sweden aha)

And nice to see it back, one of my fave flower collectibles so might nab one :)

oooh that's neat! I don't need it but it's nice to offer the opportunity :3

also @*The Oakboro Mayor* didn't you want one at some point
(side note you're impossible to ping without writing your full name because of the asterisk at the start, i copy/pasted it bc im lazy dlkdnsjdkks)
I did!! Although I am a little sad, it says I can’t buy one as I already own a copy. This is the full message: This item is unique, and you already own a copy of this item.
I never bought one, but I hope I can soon!! (Also I need to change my name, it’s a hassle to everyone including me hehe)

I did!! Although I am a little sad, it says I can’t buy one as I already own a copy. This is the full message: This item is unique, and you already own a copy of this item.
I never bought one, but I hope I can soon!! (Also I need to change my name, it’s a hassle to everyone including me hehe)
;D

To give newer users who do not already own one a fair chance first, the item will be set to Unique temporarily until 11:00AM Pacific Time. At that time, any remaining stock will be available to everyone.

*Unwarranted family issues* I know it's Father's Day but honestly my dad has caused me, my mom and my brother so much mental stress that I'm kinda embarrassed to walk up to him and tell him "happy father's day." Like yeah he does stuff for us (seeemingly against his own will) but he's p much the main reason why I want to move out so bad lol.

Yay the carnation is restocked! Idk if I'll get one since I already have one but that's super cool!

*Unwarranted family issues* I know it's Father's Day but honestly my dad has caused me, my mom and my brother so much mental stress that I'm kinda embarrassed to walk up to him and tell him "happy father's day." Like yeah he does stuff for us (seeemingly against his own will) but he's p much the main reason why I want to move out so bad lol.

Yay the carnation is restocked! Idk if I'll get one since I already have one but that's super cool!
Same @ dad issues. But I like it for being a carnation that got other meanings to me.

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads.

Won’t be purchasing the collectible myself, but thanks for making it available again for others. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back