• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Had your heart broken?

Nope, never been in that close of a relationship to have my heart broken.

I read a couple of the pages about you and your boyfriend and I don't see how he can be that great of a guy if he is cheating on his current girlfriend with you? .... I would think that is a bad quality - cheating. Plus, you're still young and even though you think he's the "perfect" guy, you still have tons of time and will meet new people.

I had a girlfriend before, I got dumped, was sad for about a day, then from then on I didn't give a *censored.2.0*.

It was a year long relationship, too.

lilypad said:

I read a couple of the pages about you and your boyfriend and I don't see how he can be that great of a guy if he is cheating on his current girlfriend with you? .... I would think that is a bad quality - cheating. Plus, you're still young and even though you think he's the "perfect" guy, you still have tons of time and will meet new people.
I know. He still loves me. He's a real sweet guy and doesn't want to hurt her feelings. Thats why he hasn't dumped her yet. He said that tonight he's going to tell her he cheated, in hopes that she'll dump him. Cuz he cheated on multiple occasions, and he's gonna tell her. :D

I don't see how anyone can break someone's heart without feeling bad about it, maybe it's just me.
Also @Shiny, :l

CourtneeMalakian said:
lilypad said:

I know. He still loves me. He's a real sweet guy and doesn't want to hurt her feelings. Thats why he hasn't dumped her yet. He said that tonight he's going to tell her he cheated, in hopes that she'll dump him. Cuz he cheated on multiple occasions, and he's gonna tell her. :D
Bahah, do you hear yourself?

You're justifying the fact that its okay for the douche to cheat because he's doing it because he loves you?

He's too sweet of a guy to not dump the betch because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings?

Uhm let me give it to you right from a guy's perspective.

Ever heard of threesome? Yeah we fantasize about that BIG TIME.

What's better than having one girl on call?

TWO and knowing the other is hooked! (you)

Of course he won't break up with the other one because if you wake up, he'll have nothing left.

Sorry for being so harsh but it makes my blood boil when there's a lack of justice especially in relationships.

<small><small>Besides you're way to pretty!</small></small> =P

TuxedoSono said:
CourtneeMalakian said:
lilypad said:

You're justifying the fact that its okay for the douche to cheat because he's doing it because he loves you?

He's too sweet of a guy to not dump the betch because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings?

Of course he won't break up with the other one because if you wake up, he'll have nothing left.

Sorry for being so harsh but it makes my blood boil when there's a lack of justice especially in relationships.

Yeah thats pretty much what I was thinking. But he's walking her home tomorrow after school, dumping her, giving her the number if his friend who likes her, and then going to my house.

CourtneeMalakian said:
TuxedoSono said:
CourtneeMalakian said:
lilypad said:

Yeah thats pretty much what I was thinking. But he's walking her home tomorrow after school, dumping her, giving her the number if his friend who likes her, and then going to my house.
k
We'll still be here for the "He broke my heart" thread in two months 8D

I am jealous about someone my old girlfriend (still friends) is dating :p

I had to ride home with her (and her boyfriend, go figure)

It was awkward .-.

Numner said:
I am jealous about someone my old girlfriend (still friends) is dating :p

I had to ride home with her (and her boyfriend, go figure)

It was awkward .-.
You broke my heart!

coffeebean! said:
CourtneeMalakian said:
TuxedoSono said:
CourtneeMalakian said:
lilypad said:

k
Or the "I've lost my virginity for the 3rd time!" thread.

Nahh there won't be a new 'he broke my heart' topic in 2 months. He says he regrets breaking up with me, and dated someone (who looks like me) to try and get his mind off it, but it didn't work. :/

Master Crash said:
coffeebean! said:
CourtneeMalakian said:
TuxedoSono said:
CourtneeMalakian said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

k
I never had sex with him. I wasn't looking for that in the relationship we had. And I've only lost it once. Just drop it. Seriously -.-

CourtneeMalakian said:
Master Crash said:
coffeebean! said:
CourtneeMalakian said:
TuxedoSono said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<small><small>Besides you're way to pretty!</small></small> =P
k
I never had sex with him. I wasn't looking for that in the relationship we had. And I've only lost it once. Just drop it. Seriously -.-
What about your baby?

I am sorry Courtney, but you seem to be like a very stupid person: "Oh, he is cheating on someone for me! It is so romantic!" Eventually you will find out that he is cheating on you.

Back