• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Had your heart broken?

CourtneeMalakian said:
kalinn said:
nope
<small><small><small><small><small>me and my boyfriend are doing really great right now :D</small></small></small></small></small>
Me and Aaron (the guy I'm talking about) Were doing awesome for almost 3 years. Then we broke up. I'd rather not talk about why we broke up... (it wasn't cheating or anything like that)
I try not to become emotionally dependent on people.

To be honest I'm too emotionally tough to let something like a relationship affect me.

Rawburt said:
CourtneeMalakian said:
Just wait until some you guys fall in love for the first time then get your heart broken... You'll feel like *censored.2.0*. I haven't been truely happy in months. Yeah I've had happy days and nights, but none will compare to the hundreds of happy days and nights I had with him... :(
That's why you have to not rely on other people to make you happy.

EDIT: Nevermind, if it was 3 years long, I can see why you're depressed.
Exactly.

That's why I love being single. I couldn't stand being in a relationship with my ex.

If you love yourself before you love someone else and can be happy without them and independent, you're good to go.
I don't get why people don't realize this.

If someone leaves you, they obviously aren't worth it. Sure, you loved them and they broke your heart and it takes time to heal that but in my opinion, I think it's kind of silly to make TOO much of a big deal about it. Get over it and move on. Why cry over someone that apparently isn't worth your time.

That's one thing I hate. Wasting time.

No, I haven't even found the right person, or even a crush
let alone having my heart broken.
But having my heart broken, is a chance I'm not willing to take at my age.

Rawburt said:
CourtneeMalakian said:
Just wait until some you guys fall in love for the first time then get your heart broken... You'll feel like *censored.2.0*. I haven't been truely happy in months. Yeah I've had happy days and nights, but none will compare to the hundreds of happy days and nights I had with him... :(
I don't rely on other people. That's not even close to why I was happy with him. I was happy with him because he was the perfect guy. I was always happy just knowing he was mine. What made me sad was it wouldn't be the same as it was. He wasn't mine anymore. I mean, I still had fun and had a good time, but I wasn't happy anymore :/

EDIT: Yeah I do tend to get a little emotionally attactched. :/

CourtneeMalakian said:
Rawburt said:
CourtneeMalakian said:
I don't rely on other people. That's not even close to why I was happy with him. I was happy with him because he was the perfect guy. I was always happy just knowing he was mine. What made me sad was it wouldn't be the same as it was. He wasn't mine anymore. I mean, I still had fun and had a good time, but I wasn't happy anymore :/
If he left you, he wasn't the perfect guy.

Your perfect guy wouldn't leave you.

And lol, I don't get too emotionally attached.

coffeebean! said:
Rawburt said:
CourtneeMalakian said:

Exactly.

That's why I love being single. I couldn't stand being in a relationship with my ex.

If you love yourself before you love someone else and can be happy without them and independent, you're good to go.

If someone leaves you, they obviously aren't worth it. Sure, you loved them and they broke your heart and it takes time to heal that but in my opinion, I think it's kind of silly to make TOO much of a big deal about it. Get over it and move on. Why cry over someone that apparently isn't worth your time.

You can't really act like you know what your talking about unless you've felt it Jenn.

I do have a feeling me and him might get back together. I hope so.

One thing great about feeling this way.... I have a best friend who feelsthe exact same way. Her first love and her broke up because of distance. He has a new GF and she's very upset. They both still love each other, and he's cheated on his GF with her, but he won't break up with his GF mainly because she lives in his state, and his love lives a couple states away).

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Rawburt said:
CourtneeMalakian said:

Exactly.

You can't really act like you know what your talking about unless you've felt it Jenn.
M'kay well, I'll get back to you after you break my heart c:

And he didn't leave me. We broke up. I don't wanna talk about it though... It's nothing bad that I did or that he did, we just.... broke up.

I'm talking to him now and he said he's thinking about dumping his GF for us to get back together. That brought up my spirits a bit, but not too much. Because he said he's THINKING about it. That's not a definate yes.

coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Rawburt said:
CourtneeMalakian said:

Exactly.

M'kay well, I'll get back to you after you break my heart c:
I wouldn't do that though, if anyone's heart is gonna be broken it's going to be me.

CourtneeMalakian said:
And he didn't leave me. We broke up. I don't wanna talk about it though... It's nothing bad that I did or that he did, we just.... broke up.

I'm talking to him now and he said he's thinking about dumping his GF for us to get back together. That brought up my spirits a bit, but not too much. Because he said he's THINKING about it. That's not a definate yes.
You really shouldn't be looking forward to someone breaking up with someone for you, what's to stop him from doing that to you later on?

Comatose2009 said:
Teenage relationships make me lol.
At first I wasn't expecting it to be serious. After 7 months he said 'I love you' and I had felt the same way (but didn't say it). That made me happier than ever. We had started dating when I was 13 and he was 14. I had no idea it'd get serious and we'd be together for so long. I didn't expect that at all.

I'm not gonna bother reading through this.

But anyway, lolCourtnee topic.

Comatose2009 said:
What's so bad if they do actually have feelings for each other? Yes, they're young, but I can't see someone judging them if they've never had one themselves (I don't know if you've had one, I'm just saying this as a whole)

CourtneeMalakian said:

That's a bit heartless, imagine how the other girl would feel.

<small>(But that depends if she knew he was cheating.)</small>

Rawburt said:
CourtneeMalakian said:

You really shouldn't be looking forward to someone breaking up with someone for you, what's to stop him from doing that to you later on?
Well they've been dating for 3 weeks. He doesn't really like her that much. I would definately dump the one I LIKE for the one I LOVE. Cuz the one you LIKE will dump you for the one they LOVE (I didn't make that up)

AleZ said:
Comatose2009 said:
What's so bad if they do actually have feelings for each other? Yes, they're young, but I can't see someone judging them if they've never had one themselves (I don't know if you've had one, I'm just saying this as a whole)
I'm just saying, most teens are so lovesick, and desire 'love' so badly that they can't see past their own immaturity. Not all teen relationships are like that, but some are.

99% of teen relationships are doomed from the start. Plus, there's way too much drama.

Back