• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Guitar And Flute Duet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Hey guys,

I thought I'd share with you something my younger brother and I recorded. I play the guitar and he is playing the flute, and the piece we're playing is from the PlayStation 2 game called "Katamari Damacy". The song is called "Katamaritaino" and the original is a vocal piece, but we decided to do an instrumental version (besides, we couldn't find a singer). Please excuse the bad recording quality, it's because we don't have a good microphone... We're thinking of sending this clip to a recording studio to see what they think... Here's hoping they like it.

Take A Listen

What do you guys think?

SPORGE27 said:
Katamari's music is good, your brother plays flute though?
He started with the recorder but moved up to flute. He also plays a touch of xylophone...

I play guitar, mandolin, and a bit of piano.

Bulerias said:
SPORGE27 said:
He started with the recorder but moved up to flute. He also plays a touch of xylophone...

Mandolin? you bard!

:p

SPORGE27 said:
Bulerias said:
SPORGE27 said:

Mandolin? you bard!

All I need now is to sing while playing and I'll totally be a bard.

Im downloading it to my comp kuz I can't hear it on that site.. says some plugins are needed.. I'll edit my comments..

EDIT: You guys did pretty good! =D

UltraByte said:
Never heard any Kamatari Damacy music, but this has that total KD feeling. Nice. =D
We used some special effects in the beginning that simulated a wave going back and forth, so it goes through the speakers... I thought it added a nice Katamari touch to it all.

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Never heard any Kamatari Damacy music, but this has that total KD feeling. Nice. =D
We used some special effects in the beginning that simulated a wave going back and forth, so it goes through the speakers... I thought it added a nice Katamari touch to it all.
Oh, sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back