• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Guild Wars 2

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Ok so I played guild wars a bit and it was alright. My roommate last year is a little obsessed with it. Guild Wars 2 however looks a whole lot better.

I got to try it out at PAX, it was definitely one of the best booths there. It was over a half an hour demo and enough screens to keep the lines moving. You got to not only play on it with everyone on the show floor but they had people back at the office playing with you as well :p

I actually had lunch with a guy from ArenaNet by accident, and got to hear a bit more about it/ I'm actually a steam friend with him now :p

Also looks like a might have a shot at an internship there, ArenaNet is doing a company day at my school, so I figure I will give it a shot :p

Regardless of all that who here is looking forward to GuildWars 2 if any? Yes another MMORPG, but quite honestly it feel different, they added in dodging giving it more of a hardcore feel like smash bros could get... The scenery looks spectacular, and I am interested to see how they are handling these world changing events...

Posted a thread on the same topic not too long ago, I'm extremely excited for this game.

I'm so jealous that you got to play the demo, let alone have lunch with a guy from ArenaNet XD

Jas0n said:
Posted a thread on the same topic not too long ago, I'm extremely excited for this game.

I'm so jealous that you got to play the demo, let alone have lunch with a guy from ArenaNet XD
you forgot the internship, bro. :p

old topic is here, so you know.

i like how they're more or less eliminating the dedicated healing class.. kind of. i guess that means more/easier solo-ing, but forcing a heal is kinda.. forceful. eh. at least it's a step in the right direction.

when i saw the dragon boss battle playing as the ranger class, i was like :eek:!

Back