• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

GTA Vice City for PS2- Anyone got 100% Completion?

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu

Bells
Hiya,
I've recently started re-playing Vice city and im now addicted (again) and i wondered if anyone on here has got 100%, i know i have yet to do this since i CONSTANTLY end up cheating. Also looking at the checklist i get cold feet and panic.
I have seen what you get for 100% and it all looks SO amazing:
200% Health
200% Armor
200% Car Health
'Body Guards' (you can get 3 guys to follow you around and shoot whoever you target/shoot and anyone who shoots you)
the 'Frankie' Shirt (its a shirt which says 'I Completed Vice City and all i got was this lousy T-Shirt).
I SO want this stuff but i am like, almost unable to get 100%.
So has anyone else done this and could they give some little tips to how we can beat the game?

Back