• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

thats me!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would have to mean they've used 3 influence actions so far - cult me, make rune a leader, roleblock vig. But why would they use their influence to roleblock somebody instead of make a new leader again if influence can be used to do that? That's if we're going to take Dolby's answer as 'they can make a new leader with influence'. Reading back in the context though, nobody asked him if that was the case, so that's a really specific statement and it does make sense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the one person on invis that's always browsing this thread.
im always browsing

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dont even want to half the time. My browsers just always on because I never log out

Don't think he is :/

Ok, so Trojan came up as innocent (that was my cop inspect last night). I know, it was dumb ;__;

As for the lynch... I'm trying to debate it out in my head, but I think I actually am on to something. Lemme think it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If we're going off the assumption that Vig was RB'd, it only leaves one person to be scum (through a bunch of PM stuff and knowledge and ****, so I'd rather not reveal it in thread). But it has to be Dad. Dad, I'll PM you the general reason why.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're curious as to why, PM me.

Nothing to see here folks. Just the last scum getting caught.

Was a rather neat game, all told. Tbh it was kinda broken that Sarasa was cop and got Pres, and then scried two scum, but hey I'm not complaining. XP

If you'd listened to me it'd have been easier because Oath dead D1

Actually, update: Vig lied to me and didn't send in their action. So considering that, we're back at square one.

Tempted to just lynch one of you two at random and then lynch the other and the person who's potentially converted tomorrow.

Actually, update: Vig lied to me and didn't send in their action. So considering that, we're back at square one.

Tempted to just lynch one of you two at random and then lynch the other and the person who's potentially converted tomorrow.
Who you leaning towards?

I'm annoyed with vig rn for lying, threw off all my theorizing about cult. Also look at y'all sheeping that over something Sarasa is wrongly concluding (I've explained why she's wrong in PM).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, with the new info I'm pretty sure it's either Ender and/or one of our blues.

Because apparently our bungler of a vig said they sent in their action but actually didn't, so mafia actually didn't waste their influence on a roleblock, instead doing something else. If it was conversion, it was probably a blue. I was vulnerable to it given I used my money, so the fact that it didn't happen to me means they grabbed the vig or the researcher. Or they didn't use any/had none left.

Gah **** it. I hate situations like this a lot.

Last time, I didn't listen to my gut with the Oath lynch, and it screwed us over. This time, I am.

Since it'd make sense for Ender to be converted moreso than Dad, Ender seeming a little too celebratory when I changed my mind, and general acceptance of my ideas without criticism, I'm going Ender. Fml if I'm wrong.

"Nothing to see here folks. Just the last scum getting caught." rubbed me really wrong. Also, in a few of our PM conversations, it's kind of more of the general acceptance of my ideas without criticism, but when I made my point to him as to why you're scum, he said "that makes thing a lot simpler ye", when I thought of a potential possibility myself (that I didn't bring up to see if anyone else would) that scum used Influence to protect themselves last night. I know you didn't bring it up, but I don't see it as suspicious b/c not pointing it out would adversely affect you. Ender not mentioning it, or really much about the vig deal after I explained it seemed odd.

I trust Kat so I'm gonna vote for Ender.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now excuse me while I go and play Soraka ADC.

"Nothing to see here folks. Just the last scum getting caught." rubbed me really wrong. Also, in a few of our PM conversations, it's kind of more of the general acceptance of my ideas without criticism, but when I made my point to him as to why you're scum, he said "that makes thing a lot simpler ye", when I thought of a potential possibility myself (that I didn't bring up to see if anyone else would) that scum used Influence to protect themselves last night. I know you didn't bring it up, but I don't see it as suspicious b/c not pointing it out would adversely affect you. Ender not mentioning it, or really much about the vig deal after I explained it seemed odd.

Yeah I thought that's what you might have been talking about but the behavior is repeating in PMs. I just took it as ego though. I'm one to talk.

I've got an easily admitted ego. Like it's sitting right there, I kinda show it off whenever I kick the scum bucket over.

Better question, Sarasa:

When was I celebratory even when it looked like I had it in the bag in the other game, before Panda's last second switch.

Why would I be celebratory in a situation that gives me almost no chance of victory for surviving one more ****ing day?

That's what makes no sense here.

Also you better explain in private if not in public how Dad apparently explained things away because I call bull****.

Back