• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

can u use an orange instead of a bright ass yellow for third party bc i cant read that ****

The opening post has been updated to include a guide to the cultists setup. I advise that all new players and players that have not played a cultists game before read the guide, as it will help them play, hunt for cult members, and understand how the setup works.

I was a bit confused so thank you Dolby

The opening post has been updated to include a guide to the cultists setup. I advise that all new players and players that have not played a cultists game before read the guide, as it will help them play, hunt for cult members, and understand how the setup works.

nig help, thanks Dolby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Big *

If you start the day after tomorrow, I'm going to have to drop out, sorry! On holidays 'till the sixth. :(

It's never a good idea to run a game right around the holidays because people will go inactive.

Right now, we're on break until next Monday, the 30th. But I bet you it'd work on Saturday or Sunday (I've got work though rip).

Have some stuff (mostly bringing my grades back up). Won't start for at least a week. Blame my poor planning

Last edited:
can we recruit people from other parts of the forum ? i know its bad cause they might not take it serious but i would love to get a few more people involved. let me know cause ill put a thread out there.

Is putting a thread out like that even allowed...? Usually for advertising, Im used to it only being allowed in signatures. But thats the rule on my old home forum soo it might be different

But its fine to bring in new people, if thats what you're asking. That's what sign ups are for lol. We need more people in mafia anyway, so that we can have mini mafia and main series mafia come back.

Edit: Ok, I checked, and theres nothing against it. But where would you make a thread like that, anyways?

Last edited:
its best to ask an admin or a mod since they advertised mafia before in banners

ashtot made a thread once to advertise mafia in the brewsters cafe... idk if anyone joined

Back