• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Got my first piece of the cardboard furniture set! yea!!

Awh haha this is so cute. Congratulations, and hope you get many more~

Thanks! I've been playing for 2 years and just got the first piece. At this rate, I'll finish the set in about 8 years. Good thing I really like this game.

I got my first piece, the cardboard closet, a few months back. I started my town in November 2014.

I'm psure I wlll never lay eyes on that set.
I'm fortunate enough to have the full sloppy set. But I will just never ever get that one lol

yay! Congrats to you ^-^ I get like that too when i get one of the furniture pieces i've been looking for.

Congrats!! :) I get super excited when I find furniture I've been wanting. Still working on the sloppy one myself. I haven't had the chance to nab the cardboard one yet though! Lucky you! :)

Congrats! :) I won the cardboard set + the sloppy set in a giveaway, I just used it some parts of the sets to make a messy little office in an exhibit room; the rest I just stored in another room in the museum.

Congrats on your first card board piece!
My first and only piece of the set that appeared in retail was the cardboard table. I traded for the other pieces here on the forum.

Congratulations! :D I didn't even know that was a series! It sounds familiar, though-I may have seen some furniture around, but I never bothered to wonder if it was actually part of a series or not. :p

Congratulations! :D I didn't even know that was a series! It sounds familiar, though-I may have seen some furniture around, but I never bothered to wonder if it was actually part of a series or not. :p

There's a bed, chair, closet, sofa, and table. There's a cardboard box, but you buy that at T&T's and it's not part of this set. The set can only be bought at Retail, or found in the police station, like the sloppy set.

Back