• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Golden Shovel (and golden items)

Mairen

Enchanting Dreamer
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
hi there! asking this question on behalf of someone else who doesn't have an account here. He thinks he missed his chance to get the golden shovel. we learned you get it by buying fertilizer. well, his shop upgraded and now fertilizer isn't being sold anymore. Will the next shop upgrade sell fertilizer again, or do you only have that one chance to get it and it's gone forever now?

also a question from me. is it possible to get more than one of the golden equipment in the game? after getting the golden axe, if I bought 50 more trees, would i then get another golden axe? or only one? thanks

Once you unlock the Emporium, the gardening shop is in there and they sell fertilizer. So no chances missed. ^_^

And I don't think you can get another set on your main character, but if you create an alt, then they can get a set of the golden tools. That's how I got a second golden watering can.

Last edited:
By the way, if you did not already know, 1000 bells buried with a golden shovel creates a tree sprout. People talking about the golden shovel usually mention how burying money with it has a 1% chance of sprouting a money tree sprout, but they neglect to emphasize that you get a tree sprout no matter what.

^ yeah, the small chance is if the tree gives money bags but 1000 bells will always make a tree.

Back