Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

Megamannt125 said:
acmaster189 said:
what happens if we need to time travel because we cant make it to an event?
if you sign this you cant time travel whatsoever
That's correct. TT is cheating and I along with a lot of other ppl won't allow anyone who does it to come to our towns.

Megamannt125 said:
acmaster189 said:
Yes, signing this pact will stop you from "cheating" at all, whatsoever.

Grow up - you can do whatever you want. If you're abiding by an online pact instead of your standards then you must be a kid. It shouldn't take this to motivate you or prevent you from doing that which is most convenient for your needs. Time-travelling all of the time isn't a crime, but it will ruin your experience. Missing an event is out of your control, so time-travelling back to it isn't wrong. Forget this, do what YOU feel fit. If you miss Joan, go back to her and grab some turnips. This PACT shouldn't prevent you from potentially earning a boat-load of cash. You HAVE the option.

Tola said:
Megamannt125 said:
acmaster189 said:

Grow up - you can do whatever you want. If you're abiding by an online pact instead of your standards then you must be a kid. It shouldn't take this to motivate you or prevent you from doing that which is most convenient for your needs. Time-travelling all of the time isn't a crime, but it will ruin your experience. Missing an event is out of your control, so time-travelling back to it isn't wrong. Forget this, do what YOU feel fit. If you miss Joan, go back to her and grab some turnips. This PACT shouldn't prevent you from potentially earning a boat-load of cash. You HAVE the option.
You simply chose not to post here then. I don't understand why people like you feel the need to make it so complicated. Perhaps you should mind your own business?

I seriously think everyone is blowing this out of proportion... Take a chill pill guys. I do believe its more of a guide line. There is going to be an instant where you will TT because of something you missed...whether you signed this or not. I signed it because of some of the rules are the same as some of mine. I do TT but on very rare occasions.

EDIT: And so far have not done on CF yet.

So if you sign this your not allowed to go to towns of people who have signed the other one?
Or isit just a matter of opinion and is not a guide line for this?

I wanna sign cuz i dont like hackers, cheaters , ect but ur not even aloud to time travel to 1 am ? cuz i dont wanna wait till its that late for whisp.

Wolf said:
So if you sign this your not allowed to go to towns of people who have signed the other one?
Or isit just a matter of opinion and is not a guide line for this?
This thread is just a statement. You can really do whatever you want (except hack). There is no statement about only going to towns from people who say the same thing as you.

stormcommander said:
Tola said:
Megamannt125 said:
acmaster189 said:

You simply chose not to post here then. I don't understand why people like you feel the need to make it so complicated. Perhaps you should mind your own business?
I make it simple. It's totally grey. "Don't follow it if you don't want to." I don't understand why people like you feel the need to make it so complicated. Perhaps you should take your own advice?

Proudwolf said:
I wanna sign cuz i dont like hackers, cheaters , ect but ur not even aloud to time travel to 1 am ? cuz i dont wanna wait till its that late for whisp.
One of the reasons they allow to change the time is, like some, they work or are busy. They miss something. You want to go back and do that event, or in some others case, they are quite young and can't stay up as late to see wisp.

This Agreement is for those that do NOT like hacking, TT, destruction of property, pretty much anything that will ruin THEIR experience in Animal Crossing. Meaning, if you come to their town, they don't want you doing these things.

Tora, how come SEVERAL of your posts, including this one, are always negative? You need to chill.

signed,

what up im new lol, anyways i only have like 4 people i'd play with outside of here so im safe, i usually try to avoid TTing but i share the game with 2 cousins so ya and as for hax, i don't know anyone who does that so im safe there :p

Back