• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

General DIY's you want to see in future updates

Lanstar

Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Blue Star Fragment
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Summer Shell
Blue Hybrid Rose
Love Ball
Blue Candy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
So, assume this: In a future update, they add no new materials or special items, but they add more DIY recipes for villagers to teach you. What would you love to see as craftable?

I personally would love to see more Pochettes added - Particularly made out of flowers and fruit! Windflower Pochettes, Apple Pochettes, Honeycomb Pochettes... I just love Pochettes.

I'd also love to see more shop-item based DIY's. Like, maybe with the sewing kits, we could craft the furniture from the Patchwork set. Or we could make Giant puzzles and Rugs out of Unfinished Puzzles. There's something neat about DIY's like that!

I would love more pocchettes! The mermaid diy set gave me some hope of other older sets coming back as diys. Would love for the Rococo series to come back as a diy set. More food items would be nice as well!

i’d love to see something that uses jacob’s ladders/lilies of the valley! i know they’re currently not able to be plucked but i think a diy that utilizes them would be really pretty ;u;

I would like to be able to customize all the flower recipes to every color available. Like a pink hyacinth lamp or a blue rose bed.

I also just want a wooden crate. Maybe more metals like silver or copper for new furniture sets.

furniture sets coming back as DIYS would be pretty cool. Like maybe the sleek set (my fav set hehe) and you would need like iron and something else to craft it. Or maybe the sweet set! I just really want old furniture sets to come back lol

I would like to see more food items. Different size cookware and maybe some fruit salad/sandwich stuff. And different juices, like the summer drinks you can get in the current and last years Pocket Camps event.

I would like to see the fruit furniture expanded into complete sets along with pochettes and shoes. I would also like to see some older sets like the patchwork set and the alpine set. Simple sets that would make sense for us to craft.

I know a lot of people want NL furniture sets to come back, but personally I'd love to see more new furniture sets as future DIYs! Don't get me wrong, I love that the mermaid set came back just as much as the next person, but I think its more fun to see something completely new added too :)

I wish we could have the Alpine set return. We already have the Alpinist hat, dress, and overalls.

I would love to see more recipes for flowers, backpacks, clothing, and the ability to craft fruit baskets for each of the fruits (so that way we can have the fruit "baskets" from ACNL back... back in that game when you grouped at least two of a fruit together you would have a basket of just that fruit, and I would love to have that back), pedestals, fencing (imagine being able to use weeds along with any of the current fencing options ((and maybe some new ones)) to make a weed covered fence).
Post automatically merged:

I wish we could have the Alpine set return. We already have the Alpinist hat, dress, and overalls.
I can see soft wood being useful in crafting that.

I would like to see more food items. Different size cookware and maybe some fruit salad/sandwich stuff. And different juices, like the summer drinks you can get in the current and last years Pocket Camps event.

Fruit drinks would be awesome. Maybe they could make them both cosmetic and useful at the same time: They could be a held item, and when you drink from them, you gain more energy to dig multiple trees, similar to turnips.

Fruit drinks would be awesome. Maybe they could make them both cosmetic and useful at the same time: They could be a held item, and when you drink from them, you gain more energy to dig multiple trees, similar to turnips.
I mean you technically already drink a fruit drink in this game... Tom Nook "crafts" one out of the fruit you give him at the start of the game. I wish he would give us the recipe for that drink.

I also love pochettes! I was really happy with the mermaid set, maybe a fairy set since alot of people are into the cottagecore/fairycore aesthetic.

Other things I'd love as DIYs: Topiaries. I really, really miss the topiaries in New Leaf, and they're screaming to be DIY's of their own. Make them out of tons of Tree Branches and Weeds, as a way to encourage us to collect lots of those materials!

I really like the wreaths and crowns. I just wish we could customize the colors or even mix the flowers a bit more. I think a simple plain wreath with an option to choose any three flowers you want would be awesome.

Back