• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Games You Regret Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I regret getting Super Mario Galaxy yesterday. I had heard it was one of the best Wii games. I have never played it or the sequel before, so I got it. The controls seemed really hard to get used to due to how round the planets were, and the first boss was way too hard. No offense to anyone who likes it, it just wasn't for me.

Final Fantasy Type-0. Annoying cast of characters, boring political story and bland gameplay. Thankfully I got it used from Gamestop and could get a full refund on that mess.

And to think people screamed their hearts out to get it localized.

I regret getting Super Mario Galaxy yesterday. I had heard it was one of the best Wii games. I have never played it or the sequel before, so I got it. The controls seemed really hard to get used to due to how round the planets were, and the first boss was way too hard. No offense to anyone who likes it, it just wasn't for me.

Yeah, I never liked those 3d open world games when it comes to Super Mario, 64 was really meh. Sunshine was alright but tbh some button combos are really a hassle to manage...

I'm so sorry if this angers anyone, but I didn't really like wild world :( The graphics were just terrible and there were very little festivals. I played for about a year, but then I just gave up and sold it. I did enjoy City Folk and Population Growing though!

Wild World was my favourite DS game growing up but nkw that I look back, I have no idea how I played it for so much. The graphics are really blurry; way worse than I remembered.

I don't regret getting it since I loved it and it brought me into the AC community but definitely would not recommend to new comers. XP

Wild World was my favourite DS game growing up but nkw that I look back, I have no idea how I played it for so much. The graphics are really blurry; way worse than I remembered.

I don't regret getting it since I loved it and it brought me into the AC community but definitely would not recommend to new comers. XP
Yeah it was good but back then I could never play online on it so eh it was kinda limited for me.

I regret this so so much, buying Conception II for 3DS, it looked kind of cool in the store but when i went to play it i was so disappointed and weirded out that the game centers around breeding people to collect little fighting monsters for you, its super strange.

I regret this so so much, buying Conception II for 3DS, it looked kind of cool in the store but when i went to play it i was so disappointed and weirded out that the game centers around breeding people to collect little fighting monsters for you, its super strange.

Haha I used to have that for PS Vita and I really liked it, but the english dub annoyed the **** out of me.

I played the free demo and I didn't like the gameplay much but I found the game just kinda typical, character wise. My brother bought the full game and hasn't even touched it or wanted to. XP

This Conception convo reminds me of the fact that I'm pretty sure Conception 2 came out on Steam at some point. Might buy it just for the slight amusement of mass breeding small chibi children and then abandoning them for the sake of higher stat children but I don't want my whole friendlist to look weird at me and also from what I read on the wiki the female chars are boring as hell. Your usual big busted shy girl, tsundere etc.

I just started Final Fantasy XIII on the Xbox 360 and I'm regretting buying it a little bit... It's not awful but it's kind of an odd game.

to the moon. it's not bad at all. it just turned me into the biggest blubbering baby on the planet, bawled my eyes out for hours.

Dragon Age: Inquisition. I made the foolish assumption that Bioware wouldn't be stupid enough to remove literally everything that makes Dragon Age enjoyable. Boy was I wrong. Playing it feels like a chore, there are only so many "go here, get this" and "go here, kill this" quests with no bearing on the plot that I can handle. I'm 80 or so hours in and I think I've had 5 hours of fun.

This Conception convo reminds me of the fact that I'm pretty sure Conception 2 came out on Steam at some point. Might buy it just for the slight amusement of mass breeding small chibi children and then abandoning them for the sake of higher stat children but I don't want my whole friendlist to look weird at me and also from what I read on the wiki the female chars are boring as hell. Your usual big busted shy girl, tsundere etc.

Lol, I have tons of those boob/flat/tsun games on my list.. yeah people would probably look less weird on me cause they know i like animu games and such but idk why people are so worried about this i mean if you like those games and don't have handhelds or tv consoles what?s the deal? if they can't tolerate you like those games they are not real friends tbh

Zelda: Majora's Mask for 3DS
Yes, I know, but hear me out. I can't even control the dang thing, it provided no tutorial, the time limit is dumb, and yeah. Plus, it's digital, so I can't sell it. It was my first Zelda game, so... Yeah. Should have gotten Ocarina of Time.

Yes, I know, but hear me out. I can't even control the dang thing, it provided no tutorial, the time limit is dumb, and yeah. Plus, it's digital, so I can't sell it. It was my first Zelda game, so... Yeah. Should have gotten Ocarina of Time.

the time thing is annoying, but you can play the inverted song of time (original song of time but backwards) to slow down the time which makes it a lot easier.
i got stuck a lot when i first started playing it, but it really is a good game so i hope you can enjoy it ;w;

Yeah I played that.. but idek I never really got into that or OoT. They maybe was ahead of their time like so many other 64 games but tbh I prefer like, the Minish Cap and Link's Awakening so much more.

k so i dont remember the exact names but i bought like 2 ds games from a dollar store and they were like $3 each and one was about squinkies and one was for zhu zhus and stuff and idk why i bought them and i regret it immensely

I'd have to say paper mario sticker star. and MK8 is a really close 2nd.

k so i dont remember the exact names but i bought like 2 ds games from a dollar store and they were like $3 each and one was about squinkies and one was for zhu zhus and stuff and idk why i bought them and i regret it immensely

3$ each at the dollar store?

Last edited:
Tomodachi Life T_T

I think I impulse bought it and now I don't know what to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back