Game Ideas

Flummoxer

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Does anyone have ideas for some fun games that we could have on these forums? A scavenger hunt might be a possibility.

Good idea. We can hide some things in our posts and people can put them together. (or something like that)

Earlier on I mentioned a lottery. If in these hunts, the prize was a ticket, the only place they could go to use it would be The Bell Tree. That could definitely help spread the word.

How about the first member on the bell tree to reach a 100 posts gets a cookie? This wouldn't be for employees.

NIN10DOGMR88 said:
Earlier on I mentioned a lottery. If in these hunts, the prize was a ticket, the only place they could go to use it would be The Bell Tree. That could definitely help spread the word.
If the lottery contest was to be held at The Crossing Guardian we could have the prizes be given here. It would draw some people in. maybe I should make you in charge of that.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
NIN10DOGMR88 said:
If the lottery contest was to be held at The Crossing Guardian we could have the prizes be given here. It would draw some people in. maybe I should make you in charge of that.

:) Sure, I'd be happy to organize it in my spare time. I'm not sure what you would want for a prize though.

Should I start a new thread about the lottery?

You could do trivia. That would help a lot. I think that you can become a sage if you win one of them too. So that can be the prize.

[quote="] You could do trivia. That would help a lot. I think that you can become a sage if you win one of them too. So that can be the prize. [/quote]
Instead of sage, maybe trivia assassin would be a better idea. Just so the power of the sage doesn't go to their heads.

:p

Back