GAH!!!!!!!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Super Monkey Ball 2 is VERY hard! I'm on world 8, and it's REALLY hard and frustrating! GAH!!

I thought that game was easy, maybe because I have a steady hand when it comes to video games.

PIRANHA2 said:
never played it... it looked weird... why is a monkey stuck in a hamster ball!?
Oh, it's sooooo fun! It seems simple and stupid, but it really is addictive and innovative.

BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
are they coming out with a new adition?
yeah, for the XBOX...
Actually, for the XBOX, PS2, and GCN.
could you prove that please? A ]
Well, a person on the NSider Forums was invited to a small game meeting. Him and his friend went up the elevator and went into the meeting room. They played some Monkey Ball 2 together and had fun. After playing them, they asked what they could add to the next Monkey Ball, and the 2 said, "Make it broadband adaptable." The staff replied, "Sorry, but its going to be for the GCN, PS2, and XBOX."

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
yeah, for the XBOX...
Well, a person on the NSider Forums was invited to a small game meeting. Him and his friend went up the elevator and went into the meeting room. They played some Monkey Ball 2 together and had fun. After playing them, they asked what they could add to the next Monkey Ball, and the 2 said, "Make it broadband adaptable." The staff replied, "Sorry, but its going to be for the GCN, PS2, and XBOX." [/quote]
Are you sure that staff knows what it's talking about?

BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
yeah, for the XBOX...
Well, a person on the NSider Forums was invited to a small game meeting. Him and his friend went up the elevator and went into the meeting room. They played some Monkey Ball 2 together and had fun. After playing them, they asked what they could add to the next Monkey Ball, and the 2 said, "Make it broadband adaptable." The staff replied, "Sorry, but its going to be for the GCN, PS2, and XBOX."
Are you sure that staff knows what it's talking about? [/quote]
Uhuh... they knew exactly. Its already official I think.

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
yeah, for the XBOX...
Are you sure that staff knows what it's talking about? [/quote]
Uhuh... they knew exactly. Its already official I think. [/quote]
Look!

http://xbox.ign.com/objects/702/702540.html?ui=cb_up_02

He's right, it's for PS2 and XBOX only. It seems that there is nothing new except multiplayer things and game modes.

Back