GAH!!!

Hey guys, please don't spam in his thread; I didn't mean to post it for that. It's just funny how my idea can make such an influence on the CG. :|

BAMBAM! said:
it misn't your idewa, Burmenda or what ever actualy made one before you :|
No, not the whole idea, but NOBODY came up with the idea of Butler/Maid.

:rofl:
Wow! :lol:
I'm sorry Bul...This is too funny. Its exactly the same as yours, in every aspect, and he does give a crap!

BASTOISE99 said:
I'm sorry Bul...This is too funny. Its exactly the same as yours, in every aspect, and he does give a crap!
Just look at the pattern prices! (it says that an example of a hard pattern is a life-like Link from TP. EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Well, I'VE got support from a lot of notable people, including Storm, Spirit, and looks to be Anguris.

BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
Just look at the pattern prices! (it says that an example of a hard pattern is a life-like ]
Yeah i saw that....Ask him if e wants t affiliate

:p

BASTOISE99 said:
BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
Just look at the pattern prices! (it says that an example of a hard pattern is a life-like ]
Yeah i saw that....Ask him if e wants t affiliate

:p
I'll ask him if he wants me to report him to an admin. :|

Back