Fullmetal Alchemist

MasterDS

Bells
Fullmetal Alchemist is a great show. I personaly love how it's definatly imposible, but how they presented it, they made it seem real. It's probly my favorite show. It beats any of the new AS anime, especialy S-Cry-Ed. An alt is tecnicly the same thing as an alchemist, based on a description of How alts work in an early episode. So what is your opinoin on FMA?

ah yes I do enjoy adult swim shows and fullmetal is a good one.

It is cool how they try to make it seem like a science though.

im not a fan of anime... i find it annoying... and, well... i'll keep it at that

:)

yeah... people hopping around with swords isn't too cool... my friend was into it... then i watched some "princess [insert japanese name]" show... i guess there were some "funny" people in it... all they did was stand there with masks... im wondering why he thought they were funny....

anyway, im pretty sure your little show is no different.

PIRANHA2 said:
im not a fan of anime... i find it annoying... and, well... i'll keep it at that

yeah... people hopping around with swords isn't too cool... my friend was into it... then i watched some "princess [insert japanese name]" show... i guess there were some "funny" people in it... all they did was stand there with masks... im wondering why he thought they were funny....

<.< >.>
Umm... Masks?
There arn't any masks in FMA...

PIRANHA2 said:

I hope you aren't talking about Princess Mononoke...

Anime is supposed to be for... "mature" people. BTW I love FMA but Inuyasha a slight bit more. MasterDSX, whats your fav. episode? Mines the first one.

Mature... yes most of the time.

Luckily I can and do.

Truthfully the show i have been watching lately is that Paranoia Agent.
It has a good story with plenty of twists and turns.

Inuyasha is ok but it got a little repetitive.

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

yeah, thats the one... *shivers*

it was on at his house atleast 12 times... in a weeks period :mez:

yeah... he watched it about... 11 of those times... it sucked

:p

but yeah, that was years ago, i dont really care anymore

i just dislike/partially hate anime

It's my favorite show after Family Guy.

:eek: I watch it every week at 12... I don't know about the times in Alaska, though...

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

yeah, thats the one... *shivers*

it was on at his house atleast 12 times... in a weeks period :mez:

yeah... he watched it about... 11 of those times... it sucked

but yeah, that was years ago, i dont really care anymore

i just dislike/partially hate anime

:eek:

Oh well, every person is entitled to opinions...

SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
Anime is supposed to be for... "mature" people. BTW I love FMA but Inuyasha a slight bit more. MasterDSX, whats your fav. episode? Mines the first one.
I like the one where... Hold on... Does this site have a spoiler tag?

MasterDSX said:
SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
SPOILER (HYTYTE TO READ)
When Hughs Dies. Episode 25, I think.

MasterDSX said:
MasterDSX said:
SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
SPOILER (HYTYTE TO READ)
When Hughs Dies. Episode 25, I think.
That didn't help to the extent it should have, since the background isn't white

:(

Back