• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Friendly Villager Adoption - [In Boxes:] - [ONLINE]

Joey has moved in!

Joey the Lazy Duck.png

Pudge is in boxes!

Pudge the Lazy Cub.png

UPDATE: VOIDED :(

ADD THIS FC: 1521-4048-8322

Last edited:

Baabara has moved in!

Baabara the Snooty Sheep.png

Keaton is in boxes!

Keaton the Smug Eagle.png

UPDATE: VOIDED :(

Last edited:

Maple has moved in!

Maple the Normal Cub.png

Rudy has moved in!

Rudy the Jock Cat.png

Benedict is in boxes!

Benedict the Lazy Chicken.png

UPDATE: VOIDED

Last edited:

Goose is in boxes!

Goose the Jock Chicken.png

UPDATE: ADOPTED! :)

Last edited:
hi, i would absolutely love to adopt goose but i need to do a giveaway for my lovely beau since he is currently in boxes. ;__; it is fine if you would not like to wait though!

hi, i would absolutely love to adopt goose but i need to do a giveaway for my lovely beau since he is currently in boxes. ;__; it is fine if you would not like to wait though!

I am so sorry I didn't see this sooner. That is very much not like me. When is your giveaway ending? I was planning on keeping him in boxes for at least a couple more hours.

I am so sorry I didn't see this sooner. That is very much not like me. When is your giveaway ending? I was planning on keeping him in boxes for at least a couple more hours.

no worries! there's no set time, just whenever someone with dreamie proof claims him. ;u;

I'd like to adopt Goose if that's okay. It's fine if you're going to hold on to him for someone else though. I saw the previous posts.

I'd like to adopt Goose if that's okay. It's fine if you're going to hold on to him for someone else though. I saw the previous posts.

Do you think you'll be on in about 45 minutes? That's when I need to get offline, so that's how long I'm waiting for Sally to see if she can open up a space. If her Beau doesn't get adopted by then, I would gladly let you adopt him rather than him going into the void overnight.

thank you Feliss, but you should let rockets adopt goose!! i have work to do now so i do not have time to find beau's home anymore. thank you so much again for waiting on me. ;w; i hope goose gets a wonderful home.

thank you Feliss, but you should let rockets adopt goose!! i have work to do now so i do not have time to find beau's home anymore. thank you so much again for waiting on me. ;w; i hope goose gets a wonderful home.

Aw, that's very sweet of you. I'm sorry your Beau ended up in boxes, but I hope you find another great villager to replace him!

I'll go ahead and add you, rockets :)

thanks sally. don't worry, Goose has been my favorite villager since the gamecube game. he's going to a good home.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i registered your FC feliss. whenever youre ready.

Back