• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Town: New Leaf
FC:3437 - 3031 - 8746
my native fruit is orange but I've also got pears I've got a few tropical plants including the following bananas, lemons, litchi, mango and also have some pink roses for trade otherwise just looking to hang out once in a while PM me :)

PM me if you add me so I can friend you back.
Friend Code 0559-8054-4530

Character: Fionna
Town: Everfree
I went with a MLP theme, my town will be super cute, and pink... very pink.

Native Fruit: Pear
I also have cherries, peaches, lemons, lychees, mangos, durians and bananas.
My new apples are growing still.
I need oranges and coconuts.

Last edited:
Hello! ^^ Welcome to the forums!
On the main ACNL forum, there's a yellow announcement at the top of the page that contains links to the friend code exchange threads.
I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of friends there. :)

I will add a bunch of you as soon as I'm home! I have oranges, peaches and cherries in my town, and I have durians (? - the banana things?), mango, lemon and coconut trees growing

I am looking for a town to visit while I wait for my home to be built and perhaps make a few friends along the way?
Would anyone care to have a visitor in there town for a little while?
If so, Pm me your friend code and I shall add you asap.
My friend code is 4339-2611-9477

My friend code is: 2466-2259-4351.
Let me know if you add me! I just started playing today
Fruit: Apples
I also have a skype if you want it. Really want some Animal crossing buddies!
<3 Lizzy

Hi~ Feel free to add my friend code and I will add you back. My wife and I both play AC-NL and both are in our 30's. FC: 5413-0227-3669

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent a request

Just joined in the forum! I play the Japanese version of the game coz I just can't wait, but enjoyed it nevertheless. Feel free to add my FC and pls send me a message so that I can add you back :)

I am also new to this forum :3 my friend code is under my avatar, feel free to add me ^^ and do drop me a message, so I can add you back!
My fruit is cherries btw

Hi everyone, I just started on AC-NL today. I don't have any friends that play it so please add me! :)

0130-2128-4604

(my fruit is apples.)

P.S. please send me a PM so I can add you back

Last edited:
Back