• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Peachk33n

Princess Peach <3
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
Hi y'all!

I know a lot of people here have added each other for SwapNote and to be friends on AC:NL. But I wanted to create a post sort of like a hub, where people can grab everyone else's 3DS friend codes and we can all add each other for when the game comes out!

We can chat and send pictures via SwapNote, chat in-game for turnip prices, and visit each other's towns to get the train station community project!

Like I said before, I know a lot of you guys have each other added, but this is great for you to add the new people on the forums that you dont have, or just to tie all the strings together and get the Bell Tree Forum group all connected!

Also, I was really excited about PapaNer's idea for contests! Once they start, Swapnote is going to be a great way to keep everyone in the loop.

So please post up your 3DS friend code if you want everyone to add you and please add mine! Ill be adding everyone who posts and I hope you do to!

(and omg I hope this kind of post hasnt already been done, I didnt see any, but hey, this is fresh for the newbies!)

Friend code: 0216-1091-9717

EDIT: So Ive decided to have my 3DS friend message status thing to display my current stalk market prices so if anyone wants to visit my town to sell they can. I said this a long time ago, but I wanted to put this on the main post so everyone doesnt have to read all these pages to see it :p but you should if your going through and adding everyone! I recomend that!

Last edited:
Neat idea! I'd especially like to get some Japanese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, or UK friends so we can play holidays with each other :)

I've added you, my FC is 0344-9283-4845 and my name is Erica.

Neat idea! I'd especially like to get some Japanese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, or UK friends so we can play holidays with each other :)

I've added you, my FC is 0344-9283-4845 and my name is Erica.

Thank you so much ^^ and VERY good point! I plan on filling my WHOLE catalog so knowing someone with other regions of the game would really help :D

Really cool idea! I've added both of you. My name is Sam and my FriendCode is 0173-2505-3275! :)

I just had a look at it, and that post is just for 3DS friends. I think this is a little more specific.

I'm game. My code is in my signature.

BUT... Please PM me if you add me! This thread got super huge and I'm not keeping up with it anymore.

Also, I only want AC related swapnotes. I don't do swapnotes much so I really will only be utilizing it to let people know when my turnips prices are high or when I open gates for special purposes and such.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Awesome Idea!! My friend code is 1203-9240-1897!! Ill add everyone in the thread today, so make sure to add me back ;) My name is Ben!!

Edit:

Feel free to add me, just let me know once you have. :)

3523-2637-3478

Added you, Lyla and Sam so far!

Last edited:
I'll add everyone who has posted so far. From then on if you add me just pm me and I'll add you back. :)

awesome, I like this, I'll add everyone in here
0130-3084-2514

if you added me, PM me!

Last edited:
Back