• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Friend code and other information is in signature. Please PM me if you do add me because if not then I will never find you ;-;

There are so many pages to this thread.. but here is my FC 4184-1297-1839 Message me if you've added me so I can make sure I have you as well :D Cheers.

I have all the fruits code is 1048-8847-6201 please message me if you add me and I'll add back ^_^
name: iris
town: brighton

I'm opening my gates for a few hrs :)

Also, if anyone has Shampoodle... Can I please come visit? My hair is so ugly ;-; Ill give you a present!!

hello ^^
I have the biggest nook shop, the caf?, every shop except fortune tellers + every fruit
1048-8847-6201
pls pm me or visitor message me if u have added, ty :3

Heey ;-) Can you add me too? Mine is 1478-3562-4432! And, I'm Korean! I seriously want to have a friend. Pleeease add me!

I like the idea of international friends. Also need more friends. Friend code is 1349-5353-9205......dream code is 4700-2240-8213...
everyone welcome.

I only have 2 rules. No chopping off trees and no destroying my town.

Hi everyone! My Friend Code is beneath my avatar on the left side. *makes dramatic gesture in that direction*
I look forward to Wi-Fi-ing with anyone! I have every shop except for Katrina's (which I'm working on getting) and my house is fully upgraded. Feel free to drop in sometime and be random with me. PM me if you'd like me to add your Friend Code.

Hey everyone,I would like to have someone over my town some time and I would love to go over to someone else's town once in a while.I hope you don't mind me taking some fruit.My FC is to the left and PM me if you add me.

Please feel free to add. My boyfriend and I are on alot.
Add 2234-8176-5284
Help your self to fruits. Working on getting them all. My town fruit is apples.
PM me if you add me please.
Thanks
Shar

Great idea! C: Here is my FC: 3883-5448-8372 [Letty]

I would really love AC friends so we can play with each other when the game is released!
Let me know if you add me so I can add you back! :3
. My friend code is 0490-6449-6808 please add me

- - - Post Merge - - -

My friend code 0490-6449-6808 please add me so we can play Animal Croosing

Back