• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Hellu, would love to be able to visit someones town. Just started playing AC:NL. My town fruit is peaches.

My FC is: 1891-2588-4832 my name is Bobo.

Please PM your FC if you add me.

xoxo

Hellu, would love to be able to visit someones town. Just started playing AC:NL. My town fruit is peaches.

My FC is: 1891-2588-4832 my name is Bobo.

Please PM your FC if you add me.

xoxo

Added :D I have apples and could do with some peaches :D

Hey I'm new been playing for 3 days now looking to swap fruits around and stuff my native fruit is oranges I've also got some pink tulips and roses not sure about them yet but anyway my friend code is 3437 - 3031 - 8746

Edit: also looking for the flowers you get from father's day as my haven't arrived.

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some friends to add so I can visit! :) My friend code is: 1521-2448-1753. Let me know if you add me. My native fruit are oranges.

Hey guys! I'm in UK looking for players in different time zones to me or players that skip time. My code is 3995-6858-1678.
If you could PM me with your code I will add you ASAP! I'm currently growing every kind of fruit so as soon as ready you can help yourselves!
Thanks!
Emma

I added you. My name is Chris and my friend code is 3711-7648-2165

- - - Post Merge - - -

down im chris
3711-7648-2165

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey man my name is Chris and I'm super bored right now. Would not mind visiting any town right now.
FC: 3711-7648-2165

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chris I would love to visit any town right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just added you. My name is Chris and my FC is 3711-7648-2165.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just added you I'm Chris with FC: 3711-7648-2165

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chris

Looking for more friends to visit! I will open my gates once in a while too! Please let me know if you add me so I can add you!

2750-1447-4187

Please PM me if you add me, I am trying to find friends on multiple threads XD thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for friends and towns to visit. My gates will be open occasionally as well. Please let me know if you add me so I can add you back.

3797-6463-5539

Thank you. :)

1203-9777-3270 name is Liam :) let me know if you've added me and let me know your code so i can add you back! :) look forward to seeing you very soon!

Last edited:
Hey Guys I super new to the friend code thing and I just got AC:NL but Ive been playing AC since the first one on GC hahah. Well anyways, I say hello to everyone and hope to make new friends :3

Friend Code: 3781-0135-7126

Just let me know if you added me so i can do the same ^^

Last edited:
My friend code: 1005-8814-1600

I am playing on my son's 3DS so I'm not sure if that will mean the name is different, but it is me!

Looking for great new friends so we can visit each other, etc. I'm on day 4 and just opened the tropical island today and awaiting my development permit.

I'm very respectful when I visit others, don't take or buy anything unless it's ok with you, I don't run and won't trash your place.
I expect others to return the favour when they come to mine.

If you want to add me, please drop me a message to let me know, so I can add you too :)

Gonna repost since my first post is now quite the number of pages back. If anyone wants to play together, visit/be visited, trade, do fishing challenges or whatever, add me! My friend code should be below my name on the left :D

Hey Yall, Add me at 4210-4067-8735
Message me or leave a visitors message with your FC so I can add you back :3
I also have an extra Hero's Cap for the first person who claims it.

Last edited:
Back