• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Hello! Picked up my copy of AC:NL today. :,) Just paid off the down payment to my house! Can't wait to progress further in this game! Anyone wanna play with me? Kahz is my name! Please PM me to let me know that you added me. :)

I gots apples!

FC: 3625-8242-8894

Last edited:
@Jackk @Chikadi @Dreyden @Phyznix @Hwan @Roy @Bagels I added all of you ^_^. I'm available to play whenever, just send me a message on Swapnote when you're online.

Friend Code: 0619-3469-3480
Name: Mikuru
Town: Castle☆
Fruit: Apples

i just added u heres my fc 530090135992 i have oranges but i started the game just right now so i dont have much to do yet oh btw the name is Manny

Whoever wants to can add me.
City: Mistfall
FC: 3480-3507-4157
Name: Dan(DS) and Wolf(AC:NL)
Fruit: Oranges (Growing), Peaches (Growing), and Pears (Full Grown and producing fruit)

Add me please, and when you've done so send me a message and I'll add you back.

City: Rosegate
Name: Daven
Friend Code: 2191-7671-3890

My friend code is 1950-8267-2276 for anyone that wants to add me! Send me a message once you do and I'll add you back.

In animal crossing, My city is Sunrise and my name is Marietta.

Feel free to add me to the mix as well, just message me if you do so I can add you.:)

FC: 2337-3737-0030
City: Youswell
DS Name: BioManiac
Character Name: Alphonse

Last edited:
Hey hey!

Picked up this game literally 5 minutes ago. Just got my town started and am gonna start paying off my debt.

FC: 3024-5618-1256

Looking forward to playing with you guys! Send me a message if you added me :D

Hello,
Yesterday I finally got my AC. I would love to find other, nice players who would like to visit my village and also go on a trip to other towns ^___^
My FC: 2723-8344-0555
Pleas send me a message, so I can add you back <3

27yr old female. Please add me :) My friend code is on the left. Please send me a message letting me know so I can add you as well :)

Hey new people :)

I've added a whole bunch of people from the earlier pages but still have space left.

Add me and VM/PM me so I can add you too :D

3DS FC: 2680-9554-4176

Back