• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Giveaway Free flowers!!

Xela

Tig Welder
Bells
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (39) +
after relentless time traveling, I have hundreds of flowers and hybrids taking up too much room on my island.

I would love to just dig up 40 flowers at a time and give them to whoever needs them. it could be a great start for your own hybrid setup!

It would be a random bunch of 40, and would likely include some hybrids, no picking by favorites, just bulk flowers.

absolutely no tips or compensation is needed, having a cleaner island is all I want.

If you're interested, please send me a dodo code and I will head over with 40 random flowers!​

are you still doing these? ill open up my town for u rn <3
Yes! Are you cool with a ton of random flowers being dumped on your island? if you have any specifics ill check for that and include as many as possible. dm me!

bumpp
Post automatically merged:

pls theres still so many

Last edited:
after relentless time traveling, I have hundreds of flowers and hybrids taking up too much room on my island.

I would love to just dig up 40 flowers at a time and give them to whoever needs them. it could be a great start for your own hybrid setup!

It would be a random bunch of 40, and would likely include some hybrids, no picking by favorites, just bulk flowers.

absolutely no tips or compensation is needed, having a cleaner island is all I want.

If you're interested, please send me a dodo code and I will head over with 40 random flowers!​

Can i just have 20 hybrids instead of 40? :)

Back