• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling 🛠️📚FREE CRAFTING + 1 TBT ORDERING SERVICES📚🛠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi can I get 4mil bells and cinnamon roll hat and my melody hat and Kiki lala windup machine for 6 tbt

Hi can I get 4mil bells and cinnamon roll hat and my melody hat and Kiki lala windup machine for 6 tbt
Hello there! Unfortunately I don't have the sanrio cards just yet so I've been selling these as unorderables for 5 TBT each, sorry about that! Still would be happy to do the 4M for 3 TBT if interested though :)

Hello hello!
I'd like to order 9 tbt worth of bells, didn't think I'd need more this soon but here we are
Awkward edit: I only have 5 tbt so I may get that instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back