• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Former Animal Crossing villagers you wish were in new leaf?

KaptenK

井蛙之见
Bells
Are there any villagers that were in old Animal Crossing games that you want to be in New Leaf? Which ones and why? For me there are these:

Kakkun: He is super adorable and the only lazy frog I've truly fallen for. Also, there need to be more villagers with surgeon masks. I would definitely have him in one of my towns if I could.

Sven : He's an old goat-guy, and is super cute. Again, he would definitely be in my town if possible, and I also think it is a shame that you can't have a variety of age groups in your town (except for maybe Lionel).

Dobie: By far my favorite wolf in Animal Crossing and also the only lazy wolf in the games.

Realized I only picked lazy villagers xD Oh well, there are many more that are cute but these are the ones I feel strongly for.

EDIT: This might help:

Here is a list of all villagers in Animal Crossing, you can often see on the edges of the villagers if they are not in New Leaf.

Here is a list of all villagers not in New leaf, however there are no pictures in this one.

Last edited:
I wish Kit was in new leaf..not just because of his name, but he is the cutest squirrel ever. I don't know why they removed him in the first place :p

It'd be easier if we have a list of them because I have no idea.

Hmm, I can see how that could be a problem x3

Here is a list of all villagers in Animal Crossing, you can often see on the edges of the villagers if they are not in New Leaf.

Here is a list of all villagers not in New leaf, however there are no pictures in this one.

The only one I can name off the top of my head is Ketchup (Seen him on Wiki a lot) but... I wish they just kept every single villager, the more the better... xD I don't really miss any... Tarou maybe.

The oldest version I have is Wild World, so I don't know too many, but by watching jvgsjeff's videos I remember a few. Wasn't there an Ursula the bear or something? Whatever her name was, she seemed really cute. ^u^

Hmm, I can see how that could be a problem x3

Thanks. After looking at a random bunch of them, most of them aren't good looking anyway. But I think Vanessa is okay.

June, Weber, Elina, Eloise, Sven (He's so cute. ;u;), Carmen (The Mouse.). That's pretty much it. uvu

I have seen Bow and Meow on the wiki and I think they're both adorable. They have little tamogochi faces.

New Leaf is my first Animal Crossing game, but Julia and Stella both look adorable. I wish they'd be brought back.

Nindori. He only appeared on the Doubotsu No Mori + :c I wish he appeared in the game. He is lazy by the way. Nindori.gif

Also, Vanessa the Snooty wolf from Doubotsu No Mori + Vanessa.gif

The japanese always get cool exclusive villagers.

Olive? Olivia? Don't remember her exact name, but she was Maple's best friend in my GC version. Two sweetheart bears living next to each other ...

Last edited:
Tarou, hella yam wolf, and Kakkun! I am absolutely smitten for Kakkun and he would`ve fit my town theme and everything. ;_;

Also Shoukichi heh, if he was released here. Stella is a really cute sheep too. slowly lists every villager left behind

I'd like to see Rex the lazy lion back in the game.He's the only lion besides Lionel that I like.

Rex2.gif

Back