Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Lobo
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Christmas Candy
Jingloid
Tin Robot
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Well, it's here. The last official day of 3DS online. It's been a nice run. New Leaf was definitely a lot of fun, and the online connectivity will be missed. While still a great Animal Crossing game with loads of offline content, the fact remains that some things will be unobtainable now.

Hope everyone enjoyed their time with New Leaf!

I don't have a 3DS and New Leaf anymore but it's so sad to know that the end is right around the corner! All good things must come to an end, after all... Thanks for the memories! I will forever miss Tortimer Island! I will forever miss the Dream Suite! And I will especially miss the 3DS! :( :( :(

RIP 3DS and Wii U servers... ;w;/

I just hope full system transfers will still be available, I might need to move all my data to a backup console at some point... :c

It makes me feel so old that the servers are shutting down, that means the 3DS came out aaages ago 🥲

Well, it's here. The last official day of 3DS online. It's been a nice run. New Leaf was definitely a lot of fun, and the online connectivity will be missed. While still a great Animal Crossing game with loads of offline content, the fact remains that some things will be unobtainable now.

Hope everyone enjoyed their time with New Leaf!
For sure man, I've made more memories doing last minute stuff and fun with people than I have in a while. It was really fun to finally play New Leaf online before the servers shut down. Met some cool people along the way also, so I can only thank God for this experience.

Its sad that it is over now, but I am blessed to have experienced what I could while I still could. :)

Going to really miss it. Also, if anyone has any extra 7-eleven furniture, let me know please

I grew up with the 3DS and Wii U, so it's like a big part of my childhood being taken away. Mario Kart 7 and New Leaf were some of my first experiences with online functionality. I spent so many summer days at 12 years old playing and perfecting these games. I had 500,000 VR in Mario Kart 7 and a perfect town in New Leaf.

I couldn't bring myself to go back knowing it was ending. It would have made me sad. I wholeheartedly appreciate my time with it.

It's bittersweet. I wish I'd played this game when it was new. On the other side of the coin, though, I'm thankful just for being able to experience these online capabilities at all. I'm not too torn up about not being able to play New Leaf online, because I know it's only a matter of time before we get private servers available, but there's a certain Wii U game I'm going to deeply miss playing once the plug's been pulled.

i have so many good memories from playing online, the dream suite and tortimer island were such big parts of it and ill greatly appreciate them. i'm honestly thinking of homebrewing it/trying to access fan made servers/etc but that's honestly such a process and i don't play as much anymore so i don't think im missing out on a ton. will still miss it a lot o7

club tortimer altered my brain chemistry for better AND for worse LOL. it’s kinda weird to see that the servers will finally be shutting down, but i know that there are fan servers being made to hopefully keep online play for the 3ds and wii u alive. it was an amazing run!!

lmaooo, that makes sense. i was on an island with a group of randoms, and we were soooo confused for twenty minutes, and then we got an error that i Thought was the servers going down, but my 3DS still had internet lol. gonna hop onto another island in a few minutes to hopefully see it out for real this time.

Last edited:
RIP in peace. I do wonder if fan servers will still be a thing. It's a little bit more of a pain to set up, but it gives me hope that it's not gone forever.
They will be. Pretendo exists and it's WIP.

Back