• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Forget everything you think you know about Bell Trees

JKDOS

Bells
Switch
7343-9456-5507
Pavé
Tin Robot
Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Cake
It seems certain days of the week guarantee you can plant a 99,000 bell bag in the glowing spots.

I just seen this as well - it's good to know!

I wonder how many different patterns exist?

I wonder if the data miners can find any info on it. Though with people reporting their findings, we can probably get a list of all possibilities to post to a wiki someday.

It's not certain weekdays, it's certain days in-between. His first Wednesday tree has the 99k limit, but his 2nd Wednesday tree has a 10k limit. At the end, around 8:30, he shows his pattern is a two-day gap, then a one-day gap.

Basically, TL;DW: plant 11k daily for a month or so, record for each tree when you planted it and whether you got 3x10k or 3x11k, then use that to figure out your pattern. Once you've done that, you can follow that pattern to figure out when you can plant 99k trees and when you should plant 10k trees.

I've been doing this for a week and a half and I haven't got back any 11k bags. Either I'm doing something wrong or my pattern is shockingly bad lol

i haven’t planted many money trees at all but this is good to know!

I've been doing this for a week and a half and I haven't got back any 11k bags. Either I'm doing something wrong or my pattern is shockingly bad lol
Can you explain what you do? Maybe I can help!
I don't know if this pattern thing is true but if you're doing it correctly you should at least be getting your money back from the trees!

Is there actually a pattern? I thought I read somewhere yesterday that the way it works for 11k-99k is that you have a 30% chance of getting 3x money bags of whatever amount you deposited, and the other 70% of the time you just get 3x 10k bags. So that would just be probability, not patterns of any sort.

But I don't know if that's 100% proven or if it's just assumptions.

I heard apparently dataminers looked into it and theres no code at all that determines different patterns for when trees give you more bells

Can you explain what you do? Maybe I can help!
I don't know if this pattern thing is true but if you're doing it correctly you should at least be getting your money back from the trees!

Oh I didn't word it very clearly sorry, I meant I've been getting only 10k bags back from the trees and no 11k ones (despite always planting 11k).

But, given the later replies to this thread it seems the pattern thing has not been verified so maybe I'll stick to my 10k bags after all...

I didn't know there was a limit until after I planted a 50k bell tree. Luckily that tree gave me 150k bells, so that was good. But I've only ever planted 10k trees since.

There was a thread made a day or two on this and I went into detail on it to clarify how they actually function.

There is no pattern. This is how money trees work.

There are three "groups" of money trees, which yield different results. Those are the following;

• Group 1 - 100 Bells to 1000 Bells planted,
This group will always yield three bags of 1,000 Bells 100% of the time.
  • Group 2 - 2,000 Bells to 9,000 Bells planted,
This group will yield three bags of 1,000 Bells 70% of the time and three bags of what you planted 30% of the time.
  • Group 3 - 10,000 Bells to 99,000 Bells planted,
This group will yield three bags of 10,000 Bells 70% of the time and three bags of what you planted 30% of the time.

Back