• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

Yeah if you use your power as a Fairy your basically dead either way.

If you're stumped your basically dead though. I think that not being able to vote basically means your dead. Like, if there was 5 players left (1 being mafia, 1 being non-stumped and the other 3 being stumped) Then basically the game ends.

Yeah, stumps aren't considered alive. They're basically players who can still post after they're dead.

Stumps can still give reads and help lead town when it comes to voting, but number-wise they can't help town because they're a lost vote.

Some questions about roles:

Can the doctor douse themselves and can they douse the same target two nights in a row?

Some questions about roles:

Can the doctor douse themselves and can they douse the same target two nights in a row?

Oh yeah i forgot to mention this:

Yes you can douse yourself. The water you douse on someone isn't permanent, much like any other Doctor heal.
But no to #2, you can't douse the same person 2 nights in a row.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention this:

Yes you can douse yourself. The water you douse on someone isn't permanent, much like any other Doctor heal.
But no to #2, you can't douse the same person 2 nights in a row.

can you still douse someone twice in non-consecutive and double murder them

can you still douse someone twice in non-consecutive and double murder them

what?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't tell if the Arsonists number ammount should use the KP rule. Say there were 3-4 arsonists, should i allow them to douse 2 people each night until 1 dies?

If not i probably won't allow KP into the equation.

Pretty sure he's asking if you can douse someone one night, skip them the next night, and then douse them again or at a later night
and for double kill probably send a kill in for them two nights or something

ooobs me

I mean, yeah thats the point. You can't douse someone 2 nights in a row.

Now if by dousing as an arsonist, you only need to douse someone once and they're permanently doused. That is, unless the Fire Fighter douses someone in water the night they're being ignited, then the dousing goes away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So yeah, if your doused in water the night you're being ignited then a 2nd arsonist douse is required.

Guys, if I die twice this game, it's because oath double-murdered me

Last edited:
Survivor by itself is boring, give it an extra action! Fuse it so its like survivor/cop or survivor/chef or idk.

Also OBS pls I wanna heckle the saltines

Oh wow i just looked up what a chef is, looks cool i'll add a Survivor/Chef later.

Role PM's going out soon after the Reindeer game, i'm still deciding on the Rolelist.

Can someone please tell me how I can get that GIF Timer onto the OP

Seriously the link won't load

Back