• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

Well the purple flames stood for Night and Orange for Day, so yeah.

I'll do a redux of all this later on because i'm making a book on this story right now. I had all the elements for a good game, I just need to improve it.

its over and done with but if you were going to surrender cause you had no chance to win i still think you should have done that through the host with an official end of game post.

anyways thanks everyone for all the time and effort put into the game.

Well the purple flames stood for Night and Orange for Day, so yeah.

I'll do a redux of all this later on because i'm making a book on this story right now. I had all the elements for a good game, I just need to improve it.

:)

I had planned on, if it came down to it, claiming a "secret" 3rd party role called the Lotterfluxenwagon, saying that I am a survivor, just two see what people would think of it.

I wanted to burn the forest down :(
Regardless Ness, don't kick yourself and pull yourself down because of your mistakes. Hosting is a learning process and there is no way the you could have predicted those modkills as well. I remember panicking in Greek Cultists when Sarasa inspected oath (cult leader) on night one and having no way to replace him

My reads were way off lmao, maybe because I skimmed really quickly and I thought Oath was scum and considered alignments. Dolby really is a great bluesniper though. Observing these past two games makes me wish I had time to play. :C

Also, Ness, Dolby made a very valid point about the use of the time in the OP - when people are busy, they're going to take your word on it and schedule accordingly if they don't want to get modkilled. You were inconsistent with your time in the last game as well, as funny as it was from my side. You shouldn't give up as a host, just learn from mistakes and run setups by at least one or two experienced members and make them your cohost.

Last edited:
Do I get an award for the stupidest day 1 lynch, ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and the thing I hate the most is that I couldn't use my oath2order one shot vig speech I had prepared.

Do I get an award for the stupidest day 1 lynch, ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and the thing I hate the most is that I couldn't use my oath2order one shot vig speech I had prepared.

were you here during that game?

no?

then stop ****ing referring to it.

Back