• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

ha cool... thanks whoever did that. ya 60 is pretty young to pass away i think.... my great great great uncle is 92 right now and still in fairly good healthy still lives on his on and takes care of himself.

Thank Oath, he'll update it after this game so don't worry.

That's a lot of greats holy moly.

Thank Oath, he'll update it after this game so don't worry.

That's a lot of greats holy moly.

hahaha ya ! He's great. hahahahaha :p any how i have to go to work now, cause im old and thats what happens when you get old you have to have a job. have a good night everyone.

Anyone have any suggestions for Roles? I have a broad idea of the Role-list but i'll take any suggestions

Role list going up. Keep in mind that this is a semi-open set-up and some roles may not be in the game.

Last edited:
Alright the Role-list is up, its not set in stone though. I'll take any opinions or suggestions right now about it.

I kind of think i should make the Hardwood tree the Mayor of the town and add another Blue/killing role, maybe both.

Alright the Role-list is up, its not set in stone though. I'll take any opinions or suggestions right now about it.

I kind of think i should make the Hardwood tree the Mayor of the town and add another Blue/killing role, maybe both.
yes pls, makes the game more interesting

Interesting set up, must suck for whoever is the fairy though, it's like Russian roulette.

Yeah if you use your power as a Fairy your basically dead either way.

If you're stumped your basically dead though. I think that not being able to vote basically means your dead. Like, if there was 5 players left (1 being mafia, 1 being non-stumped and the other 3 being stumped) Then basically the game ends.

Last edited:
Back