Follow me on tumblr

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Bells
http://whoisdavid.tumblr.com/

Still trying to figure it out, but if you want to see any of my future photogaphy/video work feel free to follow me on my new tumblr. All my work will be posted there. (Not coming back here once I sell my capture card)

It's kinda empty right now, but it'll fill up soon enough. I'm getting a new camera in a few days as a temp till my Canon 7D.

2dui42b.jpg

i thought you were only here to sell your capture card

but apparently you're also here to insult people and try and convince us that the inner workings of your pathetic life are in the slightest interesting and that we should pay attention to each and every tidbit you so graciously give us.

or maybe you're just being a *censored.7.4* in general.

//RUN.exe said:

but apparently you're also here to insult people and try and convince us that the inner workings of your pathetic life are in the slightest interesting and that we should pay attention to each and every tidbit you so graciously give us.

You're jealous. I can tell.

And you're not one to use the "pathetic life" insult, when your someone who frequently wastes his life on an Animal Crossing forum.

David said:
//RUN.exe said:

And you're not one to use the "pathetic life" insult, when your someone who frequently wastes his life on an Animal Crossing forum.
Hahahaha, hypocrite.

David said:
//RUN.exe said:

//RUN.exe has like, 550 posts.

You have 1800+

.-.

FarrenTheRobot said:
David said:
//RUN.exe said:

You have 1800+

.-.
That's what happens over a month or two of getting into arguments with Tyeforce. That kid is so thick, 18 pages in and I still couldn't straighten him out.

David said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
David said:
//RUN.exe said:

You have 1800+

.-.
That's what happens over a month or two of getting into arguments with Tyeforce. That kid is so thick, 18 pages in and I still couldn't straighten him out.
"QUICK, I WAS FOUND OUT, MAKE AN EXCUSE USING A PROBLEM THAT NEVER EXISTED!"

I have a question. Why would you come back to a site that you apparently hate so much to sell your recording thing? Why not go on some technology forum or something and advertise it? Besides, most of the people here are younger kids without jobs, so It's not like there's going to be tons of people flocking to buy your recorder here.

Schnookumnookum said:
I have a question. Why would you come back to a site that you apparently hate so much to sell your recording thing? Why not go on some technology forum or something and advertise it? Besides, most of the people here are younger kids without jobs, so It's not like there's going to be tons of people flocking to buy your recorder here.
I've posted it plenty of other places, and yes actually, there seems to be a lot of people on here that have recorded game play and stuff. Andy has a whole YouTube channel just for that. So i figured I'd stop in and post it, and sure enough, there's a guy looking for one.

So if you say you're only here to sell something, then why do you get involved in other posts? Why not just post what you want to sell and wait for replies..I'm sure you haven't received over 1000 posts just for that.

miniland said:
So if you say you're only here to sell something, then why do you get involved in other posts? Why not just post what you want to sell and wait for replies..I'm sure you haven't received over 1000 posts just for that.
Don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back