• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FR is having problems with their service provider so yea. :| It's been down for I think 2hrs for me. LOL

I looked on one of those site checker pages and their Facebook and by the comments left it seems to have been an on going issue, hope it's fixed soon.

ahh thanks guys, makes more sense

thought it was my internet at first since it mess up once in a while but yeah...

Yea, it was down this morning for me too (evening in the US) for an hour-ish and then went back up. Then a little after rollover it went down again. :| Ahh well my hungry dragons can wait. 8)

If you Google the site "Is Flight Rising Down Right Now" it will tell you if it is just you or that it is down for everyone

ah thanks

well if it was only me i wouldn't be surprised so that's why I wondered i guess 'shrugs'

Hey all. Been quiet this week as I've had company over and also a horrible case of tinnitus which after my nurse appointment this morning, hope goes away soon because it's making me very grumpy and tired ><

FR seems to be up and running again, although I've had loads of time outs recently, especially when trading. Really excited about the upcoming Arcane festival! It'll be my second, and I thoroughly enjoyed my first last month :D

Good luck to everyone in the ice and plague flights, it's pretty intense from what I can gather!

ooh both their skins are amazing @__@ definitely worth the price. :eek: Hmm, I haven't seen their work~ I'll go look for it *google google*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aslo, how are you guys there over at plague? :D congrats on holding the top spot!

Plague is hoppin'. XD Exalting all the things! Ice is a good adversary though, so we've always got to be on our toes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i DON'T USUALLY DO RANDOM ADVERTISEMENT bUT...........
if anyone wants pretty art, my darling husband started up a shop on FR for FR treasure!!!
i really suggest you check him out, his art is super nice ; v ;

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1567827/1

That's some nice art! If I come out of this battle with any money left at all, I might drop by his store!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good luck to everyone in the ice and plague flights, it's pretty intense from what I can gather!
Thanks! I've been in the coli in all my spare time this week (I'll get to your pm though, not to worry!). I'll have a heart attack if the board flips this late in the game, though, I swear. .-.

I didn't know there was FR people on here until now hello everyone

I'm from Light, but I'm sending good luck to those anyone in Ice in the current dom battle. Ice is my second favourite flight, ehe.

Also if you don't mind can I get some opinions on my Starfall Celebration entry?
prre_by_lou_rose-d984a8t.png

I'm hungry for plague dom this week, want to grab some pie/paint genes and expand my lair a little bit. Fingers crossed we keep top spot until the weekly rollover.

I didn't know there was FR people on here until now hello everyone

Also if you don't mind can I get some opinions on my Starfall Celebration entry?
prre_by_lou_rose-d984a8t.png

Welcome to the TBT FR thread~ There are quite a few of us playing. : D

The accent looks pretty nice! Maybe add some more small crystal bits to other parts of the body, like the feet or tail?

- - - Post Merge - - -

woohoo for the autumnal wreath!!!!

Congrats on the Autumnal Wreath! You're on a roll this week!

So I have a buttload of babies for sale, all can be discounted for y'all if you send crossroads but I am listing them for more in the AH, so

She's a level 4 already.
10k (Will be 15k in the AH)

^
Both these lovely Glims are going for 75k for you guys, going to be 100-150 in the AH
v

10k for you guys, going to be 15k in AH

75k for all Glimmers (going to be 100k in AH)

10k (will be 15k in the Ah)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back