• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked up some peregrine dergs, tbh they look too much like those other seraph/stripes even if it can be nice if you have matching colours now wonder per is so cheap lol

Last edited:
Yes I was surprised peregrine crashed so fast after release lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Usually a full day makes treasure genes crash but omg it took like 3 hours for per.

Update on IvP: Day 2 and the 9ks are about to bleed out. Oh this is going to go great for the next for the next five days...any predictions that it'll cost 11k for fodder soon?

is there a place i can trade plants for seafood? and like i guess i would just add up how much plant points i have and ask for it in return of seafood or something?

also, ive been wondering -- are chests more valuable to sell or open? gilded or otherwise

does anyone know how small/big the margin is between ice and plague?

and @Shirohibiki i think that they're more valuable to sell because you don't know what you're getting in the chest? but i'm not sure

thanks <3 gotta love them female pc's

haven't checked those out yet maybe i should x3 looking forward though :D

We should do a favorite dragon of the person aboves you game!

I'll start.

Akasha:

I love the smoke! It really goes well with the fire themed and also the crystal prime makes him look amazing. It all plays together really well. Like a regal fire Prince!

Muerta

I'm pretty sure you psoted this before amd it's been my favorite from your lair ever since c: Calavera makes really good accents

LOOOK It looks like a frickin volcano!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone have a will o ember I could buy ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back