• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg kaydee those are such beautiful dragons <3

Thanks so much! I had 3 four clutch nests hatch all at once! Now I am encumbered with babies! I really hope they sell.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why am I laughing so hard at this?
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have fodder adults for sale? I want to buy like, up to 70 of them. Ideally less than 10k each.

Let me know if you've got some for sale~

Last edited:
Anyone have fodder adults for sale? I want to buy like, up to 70 of them. Ideally less than 10k each.

Let me know if you've got some for sale~

If you want the two I have listed for 10k in my post above you can just send me CR with your offers, the first one is leveled to 4 already, I'm flexible. ^u^

If you want the two I have listed for 10k in my post above you can just send me CR with your offers, the first one is leveled to 4 already, I'm flexible. ^u^

Are you sure? I'm leveling for exalting, so they'll end up riding off to the Plaguebringer, SHINY AND CHROME instead of giving them a loving forever home.

On the other hand, Plaguemomma gives all her loyal followers a loving forever home...

Are you sure? I'm leveling for exalting, so they'll end up riding off to the Plaguebringer, SHINY AND CHROME instead of giving them a loving forever home.

On the other hand, Plaguemomma gives all her loyal followers a loving forever home...

That's no problem at all, especially since I already named them.

I bought this boy for 75k t. I really wanted him because I'd sold/exalted all of my other tundras. I didn't have the money immediately but the seller was kind enough to take him off the AH and hold him for me. Took me 3 days to get the money because of the FR lag yesterday.

Now I really need to get the treasure to buy a gossamer silk set for him.

And I want to permababy my Coatl. Don't have the money to buy the scroll yet (now I need two, oops).

EDIT 1: Also if anyone has a white and gold flair scarf they are willing to sell me, I'd love you lots. The lowest price is 289k t on the AH. T_T

EDIT 2: Does anyone know how many lair spaces you need to move up to another subregion? Is it how many dragons you have, not lair spaces?

Last edited:
Plague is hoppin'. XD Exalting all the things! Ice is a good adversary though, so we've always got to be on our toes.

I'm impressed you guys have been on top for most of the week. *o* But yea, ice is definitely not giving up. Sold all my pre leveled fodder in the AH this morning and they were all sent to Icewarden. 8)

Made 150k+ for 5 dragons aw yes

Last edited:
image.jpg

TIL you can get eggs from changing the flight you scavenge in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hatch or sell?

Last edited:
Ice is losing?! This can't be happening, you can't just defeat us like that...:rolleyes:

We're still trying to hit hard, and I will give it to them, they are REALLY efficient with this. Wouldn't be shocked if we broke the IvAvS record of 220k dergs.

Last edited:
damn that's a lot.

also thought i were having hatchlings tomorrow apparently sunday. damn well.

Welcome to the TBT FR thread~ There are quite a few of us playing. : D

The accent looks pretty nice! Maybe add some more small crystal bits to other parts of the body, like the feet or tail?

I like it, would love to see against a darker blue/black background though

THATS SO COOL> I HOPE IT WINS OMFG

Thank you for the nice comments! uvu I'm glad people like it. ;u;

Also, does anyone here have any nice blue guardian female dragons for sale?
I have an accent but I don't have a dragon for it. :C

Must be a small gap between the flights :eek:o

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk why but when I see people buying gems it looks so easy but when I do it I can't even buy more then 100 because of how expensive it is xD

during LvN i was leveling dragons up to 8 to be able to get the most profit due to the high fodder prices, and it made me miserable lol it took so long and was so repetitive. but now, leveling dragons up to 10 isn't even that bad haha, i'm so excited for the conquest next week!

edit:
i found an unhatched water egg grinding in the kelp beds!! i saw it, and it hadn't registered yet, then i gasped really loudly haha, yay!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back