• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Finished!

Bastoise99

Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Posts
5,769
Bells
950
Points
0
We have finished the Reconstruction on this board and this is how it happened:

The Member FAQ contains:
Member Faq
Time Zones
Genders
The Who's What Rank List

Official TBT Rank Thread contains:
Rank faq
Rank Thread

BBCode Faq Contains:
BBCode Faq
Smiley Guide
 
Nice job! Congrats on doing it. It needed to be done.
 
Looks great! Nice job on that...quick question-when you rank up, you could post in who's what rank thread, so does that belong in member faq thread now?
 
DarthGohan1 said:
Looks great! Nice job on that...quick question-when you rank up, you could post in who's what rank thread, so does that belong in member faq thread now?
Thankyou all!

Now to answer your question Darth, you will be PMing Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 with your new rank. That was what we had originally, and I think that will limit confusion with the new orginization.
 
Bastoise99 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Looks great! Nice job on that...quick question-when you rank up, you could post in who's what rank thread, so does that belong in member faq thread now?
Thankyou all!

Now to answer your question Darth, you will be PMing Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 with your new rank. That was what we had originally, and I think that will limit confusion with the new orginization.
Yes, I'll accept all new rewarded ranks, rank ups, info on ranks and how to get them, and anything else that has to do with ranks that I can't think of at the moment I posted this.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bastoise99 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Looks great! Nice job on that...quick question-when you rank up, you could post in who's what rank thread, so does that belong in member faq thread now?
Thankyou all!

Now to answer your question Darth, you will be PMing Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 with your new rank. That was what we had originally, and I think that will limit confusion with the new orginization.
Yes, I'll accept all new rewarded ranks, rank ups, info on ranks and how to get them, and anything else that has to do with ranks that I can't think of at the moment I posted this.
ok, thanks...this should work out well.
 
Back
Top