Fidel Castro dead at 90

2016 is getting everyone, 90% of them being people I loved very dearly. Not sure this year can get much worse, in that respect.

Looking thru the history and I'm just thinking to myself "What a ruler"...

i'm surprised i haven't heard about any celebrations around my town. although, it does seem anti-climactic to me, as he had turned everything over to his brother years ago...

I know a lot of people willing to go back to Cuba now. It's really like our borders will own up with them now.

The woman who played the mother in the Brady Bunch died yesterday.

honestly sad, he was really an example of a dictator who ruled for the good of his people.
those opposing him were just mere hindrances to his perfect vision and were treated as such. rest in peace.

pls don't take srsly

There's this cool button on this site called "New Thread"

You should check it out

I don't care enough to make an entire thread about. I was just making the comment since a TON of famous people have died this year.

Ehh, what was the ol slump gonna do anyway. Glad he's gone, but does it really mean anything? Time will tell.

At least something good happened this year.

Lol, I don't know if you are serious here or not or just random US person thinking he is 100% evil.

US were not any better and is not considering "freedom", just saying.

Lol, I don't know if you are serious here or not or just random US person thinking he is 100% evil.

US were not any better and is not considering "freedom", just saying.

Please don't tell me you LIKED Castro
There are Cubans in the streets celebrating the death of this man. So many innocent people were killed under him - there's no way you can legitimately say that the US is not any better than Fidel Castro.
https://powerstudy.wordpress.com/2011/11/24/fidel-castro/

Back