• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

February DLC brings back Maddie + Campus set

What does she come with? Is it the full Campus set or is it a partial one like the 7-11 set?

Complete Campus set. My guess is that she comes with the whole set because it's not an internationally recognized brand like 7-11.

I love this set. It's super cute ^_^
Also, it does come as a complete set.
I'm loving the new pencil chair thingy XD

I wish I knew there was DLC earlier and stuff.
I also wish I could just access them without going to NintendoZones, I barely go to any..

I can confirm that she's currently at Nintendo Zones in the US, and she comes with the complete set of Campus items. I had a little trouble with the SSID trick but "McDonalds Free WiFi" worked.

I can confirm that she's currently at Nintendo Zones in the US, and she comes with the complete set of Campus items. I had a little trouble with the SSID trick but "McDonalds Free WiFi" worked.

Ughhhh. Screw you Nintendo Zones! :c

Sweet! Thanks! Any idea how long she'll be available for? I'm so busy with school and have, on the rare occasion, been playing other games and have almost forgot to check about the DLCs and monthly HHN challenges. ><. I want to make sure I don't miss any of them.

Sweet! Thanks! Any idea how long she'll be available for? I'm so busy with school and have, on the rare occasion, been playing other games and have almost forgot to check about the DLCs and monthly HHN challenges. ><. I want to make sure I don't miss any of them.

I think that the pattern is the full month at the NZ, and then around the 8th she'll go to SpotPass and you'll be able to get her for a month that way. So plenty of time, just don't forget (like how I forgot about the Alien Invasion!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ughhhh. Screw you Nintendo Zones! :c

She should be spotpassing out next week!

I think that the pattern is the full month at the NZ, and then around the 8th she'll go to SpotPass and you'll be able to get her for a month that way. So plenty of time, just don't forget (like how I forgot about the Alien Invasion!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

She should be spotpassing out next week!

REALLY!? Ooooooh!! >w< I'm excited now!

I wish they would bring Bea back. She was my bestie on the Gamecube. :( Happy for those that liked Maddie, though.

Edit: How long will she be available?...

Last edited:
Supposedly, and I don't know, I've never hacked this thing, there are 355 total animals, with another supposed 335 (not including the specials) getting amiibo cards- we'll find out once series 4 is fully unveiled. Meaning there's 20 left out in the cold. Theories are abounding that those are DLC animals, but unless there are more furniture series created, or they do like Louie and use furniture that can be unlocked with others (Static- I think that's his English name, also unlocked the full Super Mario series), meaning you're only getting them just to get the animal and their picture. I'm not sure if they're for sure doing 20, that's what I heard, and if that's the case, if each continues to last a full month, we're talking nearly 2 years worth of DLC!

^ Most of the special characters only come with their own picture, so it stands to reason we'll probably see more DLC characters that will be like Louie and only come with their picture (as far as brand new items goes).

However, there's also a decent chance that new items will be added too. After all, there isn't even picture data on the game cartridge for some of the supposedly upcoming DLC characters. That alone would have to be added in.

I have to remember to check for her when she comes on spotpass so I don't miss her like I did Filly.

:O Ill have to check right now!
I've missed on whole ton of the others, except for Louie, and when I saw Maddie, I didn't want to miss her to!

I'm kind of bummed I missed some of the DLC?
Will they ever come back?

Back