The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
The Japanese site has been updated with the February DLC, showing Maddie will come back, and her set will be the campus set from New Leaf (with a few new items, too), which I don't think was available in the game until now.
She will be available in Japanese versions of the game from Feb 1st, starting at 9AM, through to the end of the month - and most likely come to English games within the same time period.

tumblr_o1i85qrUDt1s1lku3o2_540.png

Last edited:
Going to have to obsessively check the upstairs DS over and over! These will make such cute additions to my school!

Omg im so excited, i've always loved Maddie so i'm pretty excited to see her return, although i'm just as excited to see Piper return aswell! It's such a great addition to the game. :)

Last edited:
I'll have to remember about this.
I always kept forgetting about DLC.. I even had to look up where to go for DLC.

I have a feeling that, since this is a Japanese brand, we're not going to get all of the pieces of it. Just like the 7-11 set.

I'll have to remember about this.
I always kept forgetting about DLC.. I even had to look up where to go for DLC.
I forgot the January DLC with the Game shop items, and now I might never get a chance to get it.

I forgot the January DLC with the Game shop items, and now I might never get a chance to get it.

Louie came back to Nintendo Zones, iirc. Most likely the other DLC will, too.

Louie came back to Nintendo Zones, iirc. Most likely the other DLC will, too.
I managed to get Louie and Felyne at McDonalds, but the closest Best Buy to me is like a half hour away. And since I still don't know how to drive, and there's no way my parents will drive me there, I'm basically screwed.

I managed to get Louie and Felyne at McDonalds, but the closest Best Buy to me is like a half hour away. And since I still don't know how to drive, and there's no way my parents will drive me there, I'm basically screwed.

All of the animals have been released over regular SpotPass except Filly. In the US they just tend to have a 1 week delay - first week is Nintendo Zone only, after that you can get it Nintendo Zone or SpotPass. What that means is you should be able to get the animals over regular internet (ie Spot Pass) starting 1 week after they are released as Nintendo Zones (McDonalds, Best Buy, etc). You can only get the animal in the month it is released. Once the distribution period is over, it is replaced by the new animal.

As an FYI, here's what the DLC schedule has been for US and Europe.

- early October 2015: Louie (comes with Mario stuff that you can get in-game)
- late October 2015: Filly (comes with the 7-11 set stuff that don't have the 7-11 logo. 7-11 logo stuff is Japan only)
- November 2015: Felyne (comes with the Monster Hunter set)
- December 2015: Claude (comes with the Nintendo/video game store stuff)
- January 2016: Louie (same as his September version)

Last edited:
She's not available in US unless she is Nintendo Zone. Just checked :0

Anyone know if she's available in the US yet or have a specific date?

Louie is supposed to run on SpotPass until February 8th. Maybe we'll get her next week?

I haven't gone to a Nintendo Zone to check if she's there.

She's live in EU, I'm not sure about the US

What does she come with? Is it the full Campus set or is it a partial one like the 7-11 set?

Last edited:
Back