Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
I made the pink thread already, here!

So I thought I'd continue with my favourite colour.. PURPLE!!

My favourite is Gwen, she's adorable!

Who are your favourite PURPLE villagers???

Last edited:
My favorite purple villager is Megan. She is just fun and gives me Lisa Frank vibes. I gift her a couple of space sweatshirts and a painter's outfit. She'll wear the space sweatshirt often.

Gwen is pretty cute. I love the penguins in general. You can never go wrong with a penguin. Bob is pretty cute with his smug little look. Purple is my favorite color for sure.

I've never really had a goat villager before, but Kidd is a cute villager.

i'm nooooot a purple fan so there's only a few that i like in the first place, but gigi is super slay. bob is a cool cutie too and is of course notoriously famous everywhere.

Kidd, Static and Sydney! are my personal favorites!
But , in terms of design, Diva, Rod, Etoile are super cool! I want them on my island to see if I can connect to them but I love their design!
Speaking of purple villagers- I don't count Lobo as one but in ACNH they made his fur purple.....

de8.gif

the one and only Bob... he's iconic

I also really like Rod (best mouse villager), Cleo, Megan, Sydney, Static, Kidd, Étoile, and Quinn.. I don't personally care for Diva​

My favourite purple villager would have to be Static!
1708745407317.png

I love his lightning bolt design and it goes very well with his purple. I also like Bob the Cat and Rod the Mouse.

My favorite purple villagers are Static and Cleo . I have always loved Static. Cleo I hadn’t had before but loved her when she randomly moved onto my island Jurai.

This thread is me realizing that I actually don’t like many purple villagers 😭, but if I had to choose a favourite, it would probably be Bob, Megan, Diva or Étoile!

Bob isn’t one of my favourites compared to other lazy and cat villagers, but he’s definitely one of my favourite purple villagers! I think he’s so iconic, and he’s always one of the first villagers that come to mind when I think Animal Crossing. He’s forever one of the most iconic purple guys of all time!

Megan is adorable, and seems like such a sweetie. She’s always reminded me of a Care Bear! Such a polite-looking gal, she deserves way more love imo! 💜 I know Diva isn’t everyone’s favourite, but she’s grown on me over the years! I think she’s pretty cute now; she’s actually one of my favourite frogs these days! Étoile is of course precious; I love her Kiki & Lala aesthetic a lot!

I’m also fond of Cleo, Quinn and Peanut! I had Cleo on my island for a while, and despite not caring for her much prior, she was really lovely to have around! She’s grown on me a lot since. Quinn’s currently on my island, and she’s really cool! She perfectly encapsulates sisterly villager vibes imo, and her design is neat! She’s not going to be on my island permanently, but I’ve enjoyed having her around. 💜

My favorite purple villager is probably Static. His yellow and green accents and the lightning bolt are cool. He's also a Cranky, which is my favorite male villager personality in New Horizons.

If only being partly purple counts, Gloria is my second favorite. Her hair and the tips of her wings are purple. I like her design overall. She's also a Snooty, which is my favorite female villager personality. She's been living in one of my New Leaf towns, an all bird species town, for years now as the Duck representative.

A close third is Diva. She's got a nice design and her house's interior design is pretty solid too. I had her on my New Horizons island for a while as my Big Sister/Uchi before eventually replacing her with Paula and then replacing Paula with Plucky.

I like Gigi about as much as Diva, but just a smidge less. Never had her as a resident in a game yet, but maybe at some point.

Becky, Bob, Quinn and Rod are pretty all right too. Becky and Quinn I like since birds are my favorite types of animals and they're both pretty good. I like Rod for his blue-and-white striped bandana. And of course, Bob is Bob.

My two big favorites are Bob and Mallary, the latter whom I never see anyone talk about. She's been with me since the beginning, and I want that trend to continue in future installments!

Bob.jpg
Mallary.jpg

There's others I like too, such as Quinn, Static, and Kidd.

Imma say queenie because she is currently on my island, but i think bob takes the cake!

My favourite character of all time is Bob, he was one of my first villagers back in 2005 when I first playing wild world. He's the only amiibo I have and will always hold a special place in my heart 💜

I agree about Tarou, I wish he'd come back!
I also really like Étoile, she matches my character's hair 🥰

I agree about Tarou, I wish he'd come back!
I also really like Étoile, she matches my character's hair 🥰
I consider it a literal crime Tarou hasn't returned yet. Of all villagers that have been returning or have returned previously, Tarou should have at least been one of them.

Back