• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite Island Tours?

LadyDestani

~Tu-tu-ru~
Staff
Bells
Chomp Call
Goomba
Tera Orb
Invader
Inky
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Glow Shroom
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
So, I've been working on getting the gold badge for medals from the island tours and I realized I really only look for a few types of tours each time. I focus on the ones that I know give a decent amount of medals and that I can complete quickly.

For medal grinding, my favorite tours are:

- Elite Scavenger Tour (I can complete it in about 3 minutes and get 16 medals.)
- Elite Ore Hunter Tour (I think it takes 4 minutes and I can get 16 medals.)
- Elite Hammer Tour (It takes 3 minutes and I can get 12 medals.)

I'm wondering if there are any good tours that give a lot of medals in a short time that I'm missing out on. What tours do you all prefer?

Just for fun, I find the Firefly tour really relaxing. :)

The Hide and Seek ones and the Scavenger ones are good! And The Fall Bug Tour! I like the hide and seek ones the most because i get to run around with abandon which i usually can't do because i don't want to destroy the grass in my town :))))

For me, these island tours were both fun and efficient ways to obtain the island medals:

Tuna Kahuna (6 minutes; 20 medals for gold)
Giant Dragonfly (7 minutes; 20 medals for gold)
Elite Scavenger (6 minutes; 16 medals for gold)
Elite Ore-Hunter (4 minutes; 15 medals for gold)
Shark Battle (6 minutes; 15 medals for gold)

The Hide n Seek, Hammer tour for fun, ore tour because it's easy, the flower bed tour where you put flowers... in a flower bed, and any bug catching tour. I have a bad trigger finger, so fishing tours, esp for the rare fish, are harder then they should be. The Hide n Seek tours I like but gosh darn I could really do without the pitfalls every 5 seconds.

The Hammer and Garden Tours are my favorite ones.

They are more relaxing to me, and I always try to challenge myself with seeing how many times I can hit with the hammer on that tour.
The garden one is pretty simple itself, so I like it.

My favorite is the balloon slingshot tour!! Even though the majority of it is me getting stuck in ~yet another~ pitfall!!

Ugh, yes, pitfalls are the only reason I don't really enjoy the higher level Balloon and Hide and Seek tours. I get that they are there to make it more challenging, but I get frustrated every time I fall in one.

I think I'll have to give the Tuna Kahuna and Giant Dragonfly tours a try. I didn't know they gave so many medals and I love catching dragonflies. I probably do better with bug catching over fishing, but I'll give them both a chance next time they pop up.

I also forgot that I like the gardening tours. Although, I usually leave them with a bunch of flowers for my town rather than medals. :p

I enjoy the Tuna kahuna ones since you get a TON of medals which is amazing but I also like the gardening tours as you can keep flowers after the tour is finished or you can just ditch the tour and collect a bunch of flowers XD

I really like the scavenger hunt tours. I also like the hide-and-seek tours because they let me see cute pwps and villagers that I don't have.

The tuna, shark and elite scavenger tours are my favorites. I love fishing in the game, so that's why the first two are fishing tours and the elite scavenger tours gives the most medals and is pretty easy to do.

I love the Scavenger hunt, definitely the best for getting the most medals. I have to agree with you that the firefly one is exceptionally relaxing. My sister and I often go just to collect flowers and enjoy the fireflies.

Yeah collecting the flowers and fruits is huge especially if you chopped down all of your trees to farm the beetles... LOL. I like the fossil one!!

Back