• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite Island Tours?

Favorite tour is the Elite Scavenger Hunt. It's a quick tour and easy to memorize the rooms.
To get that tour more often I went on Club Tortimer. A lot of players games are on different days. I was able to play that tour 4 nights in one week.

Playing with others can get you bonus medals. 1st place player can get 20 bonus medals in Giant Dragonfly. Giant Dragonfly and Elite Market Price Bug Hunt are two of my favorite when I play with others.

I like the price hunting, gardening, hammer and scavenger ones on elite

The ones that I can finish quick and easily, as well as getting a ton of medals for are: Hide n' Seek tour, Elite Scavenger tour, and the Hammer tour.

Last edited:
Hide and seek is my favorite, then the shark fishing one and the labyrinth.

I like the hide and seek ones! I usually spend most of the time gathering fruit/flowers for my town, but it is still easy to find everyone on time, so it's very relaxed

The fruit maze one is awesome. Though it can be a bit manic when people start taking each others fruit.

I like the ore tour the best, it's the easiest to make the most medals with! I rarely don't find the special ore.

So, I've been working on getting the gold badge for medals from the island tours and I realized I really only look for a few types of tours each time. I focus on the ones that I know give a decent amount of medals and that I can complete quickly.

For medal grinding, my favorite tours are:

- Elite Scavenger Tour (I can complete it in about 3 minutes and get 16 medals.)
- Elite Ore Hunter Tour (I think it takes 4 minutes and I can get 16 medals.)
- Elite Hammer Tour (It takes 3 minutes and I can get 12 medals.)

I'm wondering if there are any good tours that give a lot of medals in a short time that I'm missing out on. What tours do you all prefer?

Just for fun, I find the Firefly tour really relaxing.

Tuna Kahuna!!!

I think I like the one where you have to catch as many bugs as possible the most, since I can just catch the bugs without thinking if it's the right bug or not. The hide and seek, gardening and balloon hunt ones are fun too.

Either way, I feel like I generally do the easier tours more. :lemon:

Scavenger hunts are my favorite. They reward a lot of medals just for knowing what furniture is what.

My favorite one is the hide and seek one, and I also like the item matching one. I did that one a few days ago :D

i love love love the hide and seek one it’s so fun and it’s the only one i really enjoy playing. the balloon hunting and the gardening ones are nice too though

I honestly love the market price ones for really no reason other than I like seeing the bell amount going up, it also kind of gives me an idea of what sells for how much since I don't pay much attention to what fish/bug is the most valuable.

I've been trying out some new tours recently and I'm loving the Giant Dragonfly and Tuna Kahuna tours. They take a bit longer than some of the others, but 20 medals is a lot. Plus, they're not too difficult.

Back