• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite ACNH Instagram, social media accounts

Do you get island inspiration from other sites besides TBT?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rianne

✧・゚ *✧
Bells
Switch
2331-8334-3436
My Melody Easter Egg
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Love Ball
Pikachu Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
I find a lot of inspo from ACNH IG accounts and the formats/templates below are ones I've been enjoying looking at lately.

(Kinda reminds me of the island journals on-site with the second post I embedded.)

*I also really like @acnhcupid, @acnh.paths, @acnh_designs_acnh, @quarantine.crossing, @ariamisu, @yuecrossing to name a few!

What are your favorite "non official" ACNH social media (IG, Twitter, etc.) accounts and do you gain inspo from them?

I haven’t been browsing much lately, but @Jinglefruit, @Hobowire & @dizzy bone as well as this one design have inspired me; Jinglefruit on tumblr and Hobowire and dizzy from here :). For NL and HHD, I think I followed a few other members from Bell Tree on tumblr because they made some really nice designs; not sure if they’re active anymore though.
Post automatically merged:

I know those aren’t all social media accounts, but just felt like they deserved mention :). I go on twitter but not to browse AC designs. I used to browse tumblr more.

Last edited:
I do get inspired by other posts on social media, but I don't personally have a favorite. I find most people who post pictures of their island have really cool or unique ideas that I take parts of to incorporate into my own island.

(Like people who made diving boards after the diving update-- I never would have thought of that myself.)

i personally don’t take inspiration from other people’s islands; i like to feel like i’ve come up with my ideas by myself, even if those same ideas exist on somebody else’s island in a similar or completely different format; for me, i would feel like i’m copying if i were to take inspiration from someone else so if i’m looking for inspiration, i tend to stick to ideas and designs that i have access or know about - i like my ideas to be personal rather than just decorative, if that makes sense >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back