• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bell Tree Direct - 10.10.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farewell oh all powerful Wizard...you are a sage at least now...

Last edited:
I guess I'll just not even try to nab any candy from restocks rather than set myself up for disappointment and cavities.

...and everyone hates them.

Except real stores doesn't sell pixel fruits? :p Unless it were a Pac-Man playing set I guess haha.

As I said I did not have enough bells and I was asleep.. but I feel people.

Can just hope they do a "rest of the world" restock next time :)

why are the mail boxes like the purple one limited tho?

I'd guess it's with the group thing and the other sold out items in their sections, they haven't been refilled in a long time.. But then I haven't seen many people asking for extra mailboxes that much.

Really? Is there more info on this?

At the end of the Direct

One final minor note is that the TBT welcome bells have been removed and new members will no longer gain any free or bonus bells upon or near new registration. We've made numerous changes to the system over the years to help reduce the amount of abuse, but unfortunately many people continue to abuse it repeatedly with alternative accounts and other methods for their own illegitimate gain. It sucks, but after avoiding it for years, it finally needs to be done.

We hope to implement an replacement system in the future to help new members to the community get a headstart on the Shop in a different way.

Last edited:
What time did the red candies come out last night? I kept checking ever five minutes until I had to go to bed and they weren't there yet. :/

What time did the red candies come out last night? I kept checking ever five minutes until I had to go to bed and they weren't there yet. :/

Well, I saw that about only 5 were sold in total, so maybe they bought out quickly.

Last edited:
pretty sure 15 sold at 2:08-2:09 am (est time of course)

No, when I saw the count before the sale it was.. 1,110 I believe. When I looked at it this morning, it was 1,115. So, I'm pretty sure they sadly only sold five.. (this is why I kept my candies.. :p)

Jacob's correct, there were 15 stocked. We're going to have daily restocks for both candy from now until Halloween though! Probably larger amounts closer to Halloween too.

Jacob's correct, there were 15 stocked. We're going to have daily restocks for both candy from now until Halloween though! Probably larger amounts closer to Halloween too.

Well, I am not good at math then, haha. Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back