• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Fantasy Life Online Multiplayer Thread

- What is your character's name? Nick
- Have you reached Level 50 or over? No
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file? No
- How far did you actually progressed in the main story (and the DLC story for those who actually own Origin Island DLC)? Just unlocked western grassy plains
- Which region is the 3DS you're using? NA

Free most evenings to play multi player

would love to do some bounties and whatnot.

Started with Magician and Alchemist, got them to expert/adept moved onto cook, got cook to expert and now I jsut started mining and ran into the problem you have, cant do anything so I just want to focus on my magician for now. I really like doing bounties and stuff

can we make this a trading thread as well? so there's not too many threads for fantasy life

What is your character's name?
Sho
Have you reached Level 50 or over? Say either "Yes" or "No"
No
Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file? Say either "Yes" or "No"
Yes
How far did you actually progressed in the main story
I'm on Chapter 4
Which region is the 3DS you're using?
NA

Last edited:
- What is your character's name?
Wendy.
- Have you reached Level 50 or over?
Yes.
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file?
Yes.
- How far did you actually progressed in the main story (and the DLC story for those who actually own Origin Island DLC)?
Main Story + DLC Story Completed.
- Which region is the 3DS you're using?
Europe.

What is your character's name? - Grace (Main: Wizard)
- Have you reached Level 50 or over? - No
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file? - Yes
- How far did you actually progressed in the main story? - On Chapter 4
- Which region is the 3DS you're using? - North America

Last edited:
- What is your character's name?: Raina
- Have you reached Level 50 or over?: No
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file?: No
- How far did you actually progressed in the main story?: Chapter 3
- Which region is the 3DS you're using?: North America

Character name: Lia
Level 50 or over : Yes
DLC activated : Yes
Storyline: Main storyline and DLC completed
Region : Europe

Character name:Alex
Level 50 or over: No
DlC activated:No
Progress in main storyline: Completed
Region: North America

I am looking for a Dragon King's Sword (it's a DLC item; you can get it from offering a gold coin to the fountain in Castele). If - by any chance - someone has a spare, please send me a PM? Thanks! :blush:

Add me :)
- What is your character's name?
Azran
- Have you reached Level 50 or over? Say either "Yes" or "No"
No.Currently level 33
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file? Say either "Yes" or "No" (does not apply to any Japanese version of Fantasy Life)
No.
- How far did you actually progressed in the main story (and the DLC story for those who actually own Origin Island DLC)?
Up to Chapter 4
- Which region is the 3DS you're using? You will only need to answer this question just once. The region can be from North America, Europe, Australia and even Japan.
NA

Last edited:
What is your character's name?
Yookey
- Have you reached Level 50 or over? Say either "Yes" or "No"

Yes
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file? Say either "Yes" or "No"

No

Finished main story
- Which region is the 3DS you're using?

North American

- Character's name? George
- Over level 50? No
- DLC active? No
- Main story progression Tales of Lunares - Part 5
- Region? Australia

Last edited:
- What is your character's name? Sigma
- Have you reached Level 50 or over? YEP EXACTLY LEVEL 50
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file? No.
- How far did you actually progressed in the main story (and the DLC story for those who actually own Origin Island DLC)? Main story complete and obviously not DLC story since I don't have it
- Which region is the 3DS you're using? North America

Last edited:
What is your character's name? Mike
- Have you reached Level 50 or over? Nope, only level 20
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file? Not yet, I plan on buying it soon though!
- How far did you actually progressed in the main story (and the DLC story for those who actually own Origin Island DLC)? Currently on Chapter 3
- Which region is the 3DS you're using? North America

I think adding "Multiplayer/Trading" into the thread title will help the thread to be used for its standing purposes ^^

Looking for - Vitalweeds x150 and Mountain Spring Water x50. Offering 1 BTB per 5 pieces? I'm just throwing out my price there. XD

Thanks. The only issue is, I am trying to save my Dosh for the Al Maajik home and try to save where I can (+ I am cheap in-game LOL). Heheheh, I always go up to Mt. Snowpeak for some water but find myself running low all the time TT_TT

Speaking of Mt. Snowpeak, where is the springwater? I can't seem to find it. XD I mean, I have some, but it's from the creatures I kill.

Back