• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Explain your lineup thread

I've been working towards a full row of Dino Plushies, which won't come together until camp is over, but for now I'm displaying what I've got so far. I like being able to display them and the Tricolor Puppy Plushies with the TBTWC patch in the middle, all while continuing to display my row of Red Star Fragments:
TwlQBqG.png

Just a sort of Fall theme lineup for me with the collectibles I have so far. I think the colors go great together and I’m actually pretty happy with it. 😉

I realize we're almost done with the event now, but I got busy and forgot to post earlier. This is the best line-up I could come up with for a camping theme. It reminds of the forest and nature, at least, and I think the colors work pretty well together.

I'll be changing it up soon when I get the rest of my jellyfish collectibles, so for future reference:
Untitled.png

changed my lineup to include my new dino and bee plushies!! it’s definitely not the most glamorous lineup out there, but i’m pretty happy with it! i like how colourful it is and the fact that it includes the birthstones of 2 people who mean a lot to me. 💙
0C5A0855-C47E-4E6B-B1A9-F0F4CBE690F1.jpeg

2/3 invader collectibles now obtained so of course had to add to the lineup :] still debating whether or not to date trade the goomba and aim for all 2017 arcade collectibles but for now we're working with this! also kinda wish the frag was green but.. can't afford that rn lol

Back